Halloween Special

Val stared at the costumes nervously. The first was bad enough, with no cloth in the stomach area.

But the second was even worse. Too much skin revealing!

Why on Earth would Sally pick this?? Was her thought as Sally held the 'sexy' outfits, one a nurse's and the other a cat.

"Jane said these were the best ones." Sally said cheerfully, not seeming to know the problem.

Ok, Jane obviously wants her father to have a heart attack of his little girl wearing this thing.

Val sighed heavily and was close to having an anxiety attack, with thoughts of how her father would react and how her mother might turn in her grave.

Was she using that phrase right?

"There are n no other ones?" She asked for the fifteenth time. Sally shook her head.

"Ooh, whatcha gonna wear?" Peri asked, in her fox costume. Val felt envy, for that one covered all of the small woman.

"N nurse outfit." She murmured, taking the white outfit.

"Like that girl- er what's her name again? Nurse Ann?" Peri asked. "Except hers is all black and red. She's gray, like EJ, with red eyes."

Nurse Ann, would she ever meet her?

She dressed quickly, feeling so uncomfortable. At least this had more coverage than the cat.

"Ready?" The two girls asked. She replied with a quiet 'Ya' and the bathroom door opened, earning a gasp.

"Wow... You look pretty!" They both squealed. "Can I do" your hair?!"

Timeskip

With her hair in a messy bun- intentional?- she also wore white leggings and propped up that little hat that went with the costume.

"*dramatic gasp* My Goddess! So. Hot!" Ben exclaimed, molesting her with his eyes (not her pov, she doesn't know much of that yet.) "Can I get a checkup? I feel dizzy around you?" He asked (don't know any pickup lines about nurses.)

"..." Val felt her hand being tugged and found herself in the other hallway with Jane.

"You actually wore it??" She asked, looking her up and down. She nodded. "Th that was a joke! I had another more appropriate one for you! EJ's gonna kill me!"

Val felt sweat forming and running down her cheek.

"I it's too late. Slender wants us at the small party." Jane said, shaking her head.

They walked to the living room, Val's urge to run to her room growing with each whistle.

Jane was wearing a Michael Myers outfit, or what she had told her. She never actually saw the movie.

"Well, that does look good on you." Trendy commented, in his suit, he was dressed as Slenderman... "Buuuuut, you'd seem much better in a darker outfit, can't tell skin from cloth."

"V Val???" She tensed as she saw her father, if he had eyes, they'd be bulging. "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU WEARING?!"

"I'm sooooooooooo sorry, EJ!" Jane burst. "I mean for her to wear a strawberry outfit, but I wasn't there to monitor and I guess the girls didn't know it was just a joke and-"

She got carried away and ended up dragging her father away as she tried to explain.

She squeaked as an arm slithered around her waist, pulling her against them.