Extra: Caitlyn

Dear Diary,

I don't know the date or time, but it's a definite winter.
Because, well, there's snow, duh, and it's extremely cold

I miss my friends, my mom, my annoying brother,
Even my kinda scrappy cousin.

I want to go home.

Away from him.

Tears pricked at the teal eyes, her slender fingers trembling. Her whole figure trembling as well.

She heard footsteps and hurriedly hid her diary, looking at the wooden door expectantly. But nothing came.

Stupid paranoia. Probably some animal.

She shook her head, wiping at her tears. If he did come in, was she about to let him see her cry? To give him an opportunity to attempt to comfort her?

No. Caitlyn Queens did not show her enemies her weak side. Never.

She shakily got up, going to her room, separate from his. He let her have her space because of her stupid tantrum, due to the hormones from her pregnancy - she thinks, this is her first pregnancy and she knows nothing. Threatening herself and the life of the unborn baby.

She sat down, sighing. Even if she tried to, she could never do that. Never, no matter how many times she told herself it'd not bad because it's barely developed or so. She couldn't kill an unborn infant. As well as her own life, even as pathetic and useless as it was now. She had nothing, he made sure of that.

He killed her current best friends, and her relatives she was staying with. But he probably couldn't get to her family, as they were far away.

The days he was here were... barely bearable. The way he would try get touchy feely and irritable. So, so unpredictable. She didn't like that.

Carter would be more preferable than this monster.

A choked sob escaped her lips as she held her head, gripping her hair tight enough to rip most of it away. Her other hand finding it's way to her neck, scratching, doing something to distract herself from the memories.

-

"Lemme see your phone."

"Why?"

"Just give it to me." Carter growled, ripping it from her grasp before she could answer, his expression darkened, making his face threatening from the light of her phone. "I want you to quit contacting that Vance."

"It's Vince- you know what, you can clearly read-only and no!" Caitlyn said, scowling. "You don't order me around. A relationship doesn't work like that."

"I don't care. I don't like him."

"He's one of my best friends! I'm not gonna-"

Slap!

Caitlyn froze, her mouth agape as she stared at Carter, his expression not even regretful. Her hand went to her cheek, her teeth grinding as she glared at him, satisfied when his look faltered.