Chapter 4

Val always liked to be outside, the fresh air calming whatever bothered her. The woods where she grew up were nothing like this.

A big field and occasional animals that appear. Plus where her old home was, the woods were murky and dark.

"Masky, hey Masky, hey Masky, hey Masky, hey Masky, hey Masky, hey-"

"For the love of Zalgo, get away!"

She let out a chuckle, already used to how they acted. To be honest, she felt that the ticking boy was in love with him.

(Ticcimask, my Creepypasta OTP X])

She sighed in content, looking at the clear blue sky. A few birds flew by, singing in a beautiful tune.

"Valentine.."

She closed her eyes, feeling a bit drowsy.

"Valentine."

Taking in a breath, she rolled to her side.

"Valentine!"

Her eyes snapped open, landing on a man's rotting face. She screamed, backing away quickly. She shook as the man, with his left cheek mostly gone and his right eye out of its socket. How long was he dead?

"Val." He gurgled, blackened blood trickling out of his mouth.

"G get away." She whimpered, shutting her eyes, squeezing out tears that formed.

She flinched as a hint finger touched her cheek, running it up and down.

"Valentine." He gurgled again. Dead brown eyes staring.

"What d do you want from me?!" She screamed, trembling from fear.

"Avenge me."

"Val!"

Her teal eyes snapped open as she sat upright, still shaking. "Wh what?"

Sally, Ben, Hoodie, and Toby stood over her worriedly.

"You suddenly fell asleep." Sally said, a few tears threatening to fall. "You were c crying and shaking a lot."

"Do you have any disorders?" Hoodie asked, crouching to her level.

She thought for a moment. "Uhh, no?" She said, more like a question.

"...Okay, then what was wrong?" He asked.

"N nightmare." She said, looking away. They all nodded and left. She sighed, realizing she was on the air bed and snuggled into the sheets, feeling tired and hungry. Naps did leave her like that.

She got up, pouting to herself because she got so comfy, and took a kidney from the fridge, nibbling. Images vividly flashed in her mind, that man.

The brown eyes were once bright, bloodless gray skin once tan, and his hair pale blonde. Who was he?

A shape headache formed quickly and she held her head, whimpering. She quickly ate and retreated to her bed, not so eager to sleep for fear of the nightmare. But she felt so tired. So, so tired.

Ugh. She hesitantly bit her arm, jolting her awake. She sighed and looked at the ceiling, a dream that seemed that she knew these other killers, befriended them.

She couldn't though, her father's words coming back to her every time.

"...we won't be staying so long."

She sucked in a breath and moved to her side, eyes already feeling droopy again. What time was it?

She made an effort to look for any clock in the room, soon closing her eyes at the sight of the setting sun in the half-covered window.

"Avenge me, Caitlyn."

_______

Edit: guys, I wrote this when I was 15, I don't know what or who I ship anymore, ignore the fact that I used to ship TicciMask. The only 'research' I had was usually silly fics and some silly quizzes on Quotev.

To be fair, I was -and am, but more selective now-, all about ships that had rivalry or find the other annoying, or plain hate each other. They're just more interesting to me.