Chapter 15

Val felt down all throughout the party. She tried to seem happy for Sally and Peri, but she felt... sad that she wouldn't be able to see them for a while, likely a long while.

The girls were her first friends. Ever.

She took a deep breath, running a hand through her hair.

"Why so down?"

She looked up to see Jeff, who abandoned the suit and was back in his blood stained hoodie.

"It's nothing." She said, sitting straight.

The killer scoffed. "Right." He sat next to her. The couch was occupied. "Here I am, trying to be nice, and you're gonna lie to me. I don't like liars." He growled.

She bit her lip, wanting to sink into the walls and disappear. "S sorry."

"Don't apologize." He muttered.

She opened her mouth to say sorry again, then shut it.

"You were gonna say it, weren't you?"

"...Maybe." She said, blushing in embarrassment.

He rolled his eyes, smirking.

"I'm, going to move soon." She said, sighing and looking at her shoes.

"Right." Jeff said, crossing his arms. "If you want, you can cry on my shoulder or whatever."

She blinked, looking at him confusedly.

"Whatever chicks do when comforting another chick." He muttered, blushing.

"I d don't know how birds are involved in this." She said, very confused.

He snorted. "Girls."

"I don't know what girls do in this either."

"Goddammit." He said.

She smiled, giggling a bit.

"Wait, you do know how, do you?" He snapped, glaring accusingly.

Still smiling, she shook her head, feeling her mood lift.

Jeff rolled his eyes again. "When are you gonna change out of the dress? Party's nearly done."

She shrugged, looking to where chats and conversations could be heard. She looked at her hand, realizing she still had dried blood from the kidney still there, and brought it to her mouth, sucking one finger, then the other.

Sighing softly, she closed her eyes and felt the need to sleep.

Suddenly, something pressed against her mouth, her teal eyes fluttering open to see Jeff's blue ones. His lips were slightly chapped (and weird feeling), she could feel the scarred flesh around them.

Her eyes widened when his tongue licked her bottom lip and slid in, her mouth agape.

He pulled away, smirking at her blushing face. Her mouth still open in surprise and shock.

"Wh what?" She stuttered, fingers moving up to feel her lips.

"You looked too cute." He purred, before a fist met his face. He flew to the floor, a grunt escaping him.

"You have the nerve to do that to my daughter, you annoying b*stard?" Her father snarled, shaking with anger.

________________

*Gasp* Romance followed by drama?

What will happen next? Will Jeff die due to an enraged, overprotective father? Find out next chapter!

P.S, if any of you (unlikely) point out that Jeff killed her mom and wondering why she's getting slightly along with him, she's not one to hold grudges.

Vote and Comment!