Chapter 5

Val rubbed her eyes, feeling tired and exhausted. Her night was plagued with nightmares, and a new zombie thing.

__

"Avenge me Caitlyn."

Her eyes snapped open at the sentence. She got up and backed against the wall, looking frantically around for the source. It didn't take long.

Decaying skin and faded blue eyes, black hair likely to fall off at the touch. If Val thought more of it, she must've been beautiful once, now... no more than a zombie... thingy.

"W what?" She stuttered, shaking as she stumbled towards her.

"Deaf ears, Caity?" It gurgled, black blood falling out of her mouth, sounding like a chuckle. "With that monster as your boyfriend, kill him. For me."

"Val." Oh God, not him again. "Valentine." He stood next to the other, staring with dead eyes.

"Avenge me." They both gurgled, reaching for her, dirt and blood covered nails grazing her skin. She cringed.

"L leave me alone!" She screamed, tears falling freely. "I don't want to avenge you, I don't even know you!"

__

What seemed like only 10 minutes of hell, had been the whole night and her father woke her up, both irritated and a bit worried.

She rested her head on the table, closing her eyes for just two seconds when someone smacked her head.

"Oi, wakie wakie." Ben teased, poking her cheek.

"'M up." She said, her face leaning into her head to the window direction. Then froze slightly.

The zombie thing guy was standing there, appearing to breathe heavily, when no foggy glass formed.

She blinked, rubbing her eyes more and smacking herself lightly and looking again. Nothing. She frowned.

"What?" The raspy voice of the blue eyed killer growled, she now noticed he was sitting in front of her, snacking on bacon.

"N nothing." She stuttered, looking down at her plate and nibbling on her own bacon.

"Aww man, Jeff. I thought I clearly said no looking good enough to steal my love interests." Ben whined, the sentence making her blush.

"I thought it would be a f*ck interest." Jeff muttered, resisting a smirk.

"Same difference, or if I'm using that right." Ben said, shrugging. "But seriously, man. Don't steal this Goddess away from me." He furthered his point by wrapping his arm around her waist.

She blushed, trying to get him off. "D don't do that." She mumbled, successfully getting it off and scooting away.

"Pffffft, your 'Goddess' doesn't want your dumb affection." Jeff snorted.

Ben scowled, stomping away.

She finished her breakfast and picked her plate up, rinsing the grease off and then making her way towards the hallway that led to her and her father's room.

"Where ya going, brat?" Jeff rasped, suddenly room gut beside her and his face near her ear.

"R room." She mumbled, shuffling away.

"Why not hang with us? Might wanna meet the Brothers when they arrive." Jeff said, blue eyes glinting. "So they don't accidentally kill ya."

She flinched, biting her lip. "Uh, sure. I guess."

____________________

Hi guys. Doing all my a/n's in bold now, hehe. But anyways, should I keep the title as it is- does it make sense? Idk- or do any of you know any more fitting  ones? Comment them, or if you think it's good enough, okay?

Vote and comment!