Chapter 21

Val was awakened by the loud, echoing slam of a door, sitting up quickly, eyes wide and alert.

She saw it was barely morning, a single ray shining through her small window, and quietly stood up, looking out to see the small glow of the sun through the cloudy skies, surely beginning to rise.

".. to leave now, Susan."

Peering down, she saw Tristan, looking rather mad, even through his calm tone, talking to a woman with long black hair, wearing sort of revealing clothing, which was odd because the weather was quite chilly.

"No, I've been wanting to talk for a while, Tristan." Susan, as she assumed, said, determined. "And running from your darling little sister is not that masculine."

"I don't care for masculinity, or femininity, basically any kind of look, Susan. I just want you to leave." He said, crossing his arms.

"Dropping your facade at the sight of me is easy, isn't it, brother?" Susan asked, taking a step forward. "Are you remembering, our times? How close we used to be?"

She randomly wondered why she could hear and see them so clearly, as they were a few distances away.

She gasped when he slapped her, his expression apathetic.

"Baby sis, leave before I do something I'd regret." She heard the dangerous hiss. The coldness in the familiar oddly happy voice.

"Big brother, I'm not leaving until you answer my questions." Susan said, her voice containing the same tone as Tristan.

"Don't eavesdrop, Val."

She jumped, turning her head to see her father. "D dad, I was j just-"

"It doesn't matter, eat breakfast."

She nodded quickly, going towards the kitchen and taking a kidney out. At the mansion, she didn't really eat a lot, so she needed just a few to get her fill.

She heard the front door close and shrugged, taking a bite and felt the cold blood and small remains drip on her shirt.

"I find that quite disgusting."

Val looked to her left, seeing Susan. "O oh, uh-"

"Seriously, who would eat something like that?" She sneered, dark eyes meeting hers.

"I need it. And you sh shouldn't be in here." Val said, not wanting to be taunted.

"Why shouldn't I? That annoying prick won't talk to me, and I don't have anywhere else to go." Susan said, scowling.

"Well too f*cking bad. She wants you out."

Val looked behind her to see Jeff, her stomach clenching in alarm.

"Well- Gah! What the hell?" Susan shrieked, finding herself being dragged out of the house and the door slammed in her face.

"J Jeff? What're you doing here?" Val asked.

"Wanted to talk." Jeff said, taking a step towards her, watching her take an unintentional step back.

"Oh, ok. Want to sit down first or-" Val squeaked when she was suddenly pressed close to the wall, Jeff's chest pressed against hers.

"This is your fault." Jeff murmured, hand pushing a strand of red hair away from her face.

"M my fault?" She asked, shrinking a bit.

"Your. Fault." Jeff growled. "I was better off before you came. Should've killed you before EJ came in. And now, I'm stuck with these f*cking feelings."

Before she could say anything, he was kissing her again. But it was quick and he already pulled back, glaring with his cold blue eyes.

"You're in my thoughts, my head, and making me forget anything whenever you walk in the room. So easily frightened and meek." Jeff said, leaning closer again.

Déjà vu hit her as he suddenly was back on the floor. But he was unconscious now.

"Now now, that's not quite how you treat a lady." Tristan tsked, holding a frying pan. "Not that I'd know, hehe."

___________________

Ooh, was Jeff the yandery pov? Probably.

And what's gonna happen now? Will Tristan the Savior bring Jeff back to the mansion, or is he gonna keep him there until EJ comes back?

Who knows?

Vote and Comment!