Chapter 6

The "Brothers" are apparently, Slenderman's brothers, as Val learned.

Splendorman, the youngest, is the most childish and happy- Sally likes him, so how bad could that be?

Trenderman, she's warned to be using a good outfit or risk getting dragged to his room and forced to wear what he deems fashionably good.

And Offenderman, the second eldest, who, by her own mind, is seemingly dangerous enough to avoid without how the others are telling her to do so. It's right in the name!

And Jane's warnings seems more trustworthy then Laughing Jack's gossipy sounding ones. He had said that all would be torturous- by the way he described it!

She's told that he's just trying to scare her. She hopes so.

She sat awkwardly beside LJ and her father, who had gotten back from somewhere, trying to not tap into the leather and ignored Jeff's stare. Was something on her face?

"They're here." Slender announced, appearing with three others after him.

All tall, one wearing a suit similar to Slender's but with rainbow polka dots, and had black eyes and normal looking skin, the second, pale, a trendy outfit and wearing glasses, despite no eyes, and the last. She shuddered. Also pale, a black trench coat and pants, a fedora, and a sharp toothed smile on the mostly faceless face.

She sank into the couch, hoping they wouldn't be taking any notice of her.

"Hi!" She assumed Splendorman had said that, his voice certainly cheerful and not booming and deep like Slender's.

"Hi." Sally chirped back, going to hug the cheerful Slender.

"Brothers, we have someone who'll be staying." Slender said. Oh great, she's gonna be introduced. "Eyeless Jack's daughter, Val."

LJ nudged her to stand up. She was tense as she did so, rubbing her arm.

"Aww, she's cute." Splendorman said, walking over and lowering himself to her height. "Hi sweetie, I'm Splendorman, but call me Splendy or Splendor if you want."

She gave a small smile, nodding. "H hi."

"These colors don't look so good on you." Trenderman said, a hand in his hip. "I'm Trendy, and come over if you want fashion advice." Then he teleported away. Short intro.

The last one smirked at her, making her freeze. "I'm Offender, but you can call me Smexy too." He purred, voice husky and deep.

She gave a nod, feeling super uncomfortable. She forced an awkward smile and sat back down, sinking deeper, wishing she could just disappear.

"Don't even think about it." Her father snarled, her teal eyes looking to what made him angry. Apparently the 'face' Offender- she is not gonna call him Smexy- is not appropriate. She blushed.

"Think about what?" The smirking Slender asked innocently.

Growling, he took her wrist and walked her back to their room.

"Don't leave unless it's urgent." He said. She nodded.

"Of course, dad." She said, going to lay on the airbed.

"I'm gonna leave to look for a new home." He said, taking something out of his hoodie. "Masky knows I don't trust that damn rapist, so use this to contact him." He threw a walkie talkie, closing the door as he left.

She sighed, relaxing more. She's definitely not gonna sleep, but just gonna rest her eyes. She took a deep breath and laid on her side, watching the cloudy sky.

___________________

I like over protective EJ :).

Anyways, 'nother chapter done, yay! Slender Brothers are introduced, big stuffs gonna happen. Whatcha think? Will EJ find a suitable home, will Splendy throw a big party for Val, or will another unexplained dream happen, when Val is supposed to be 'resting' her eyes?

Btw, if you remember, she has pale grayish skin (just found out that EJ doesn't have gray skin, just deathly pale, but no time to change it, so eh), red hair (around medium length), and sharp teeth like EJ's. Kay?

Vote and comment!