Chapter 9

Val yawned, quite happy for a dreamless night. She had bacon, as usual, and French toast for breakfast, and was given permission to join the others in the living room. It seems to be a good day.

"Let's watch Lion King!" Peri suddenly shouted, startling the quiet people who were either talking or reading.

"Frozen!"

"Lion King!"

"How about... Lion King 2?!"

"Yes!"

"Stop shouting!"

Val smiled. She never watched any of those movies, or a movie.

"You should wear more blue. It would compliment your eyes." Trender said, sitting next to her.

She tried to not flinch at the sudden appearance. "Ok." She said, just a tiny bit tense.

"I'd prefer nothing at all~."

Ok... She squeaked a little, blushed, and scrambled to sit near someone else.

"Watch it." The someone else was Jeff, who by sit, she had actually bumped into him.

"S sorry." Val said, scooting away.

"I scare ya?" Offender snickered, smirking.

She looked away, frowning.

"Offendy!" Peri whined, taking her head off of Splendor's lap. "I said leave Val alone. She's tired."

"That was yesterday."

"Anyone would be tired from your perviness." She said, making Splendor laugh.

"I'm fine." Val insisted, trying to appear relaxed, something she only was alone. For now, she's just a bit comfy.

"Simba!"

(Timeskip)

Val stared at the drink in front of her, confused.

"Ben. No. She's underage." Jane said, taking away the glass.

"Really? How old are you?" Ben asked.

"17."

"Old enough for me."

"That only happens in romantic, dumb fanfiction, no." Jane said.

"You read fanfiction? About what?"

"...Go get drunk or something, I'm gonna take Val back to her room to make sure you don't do anything." Jane said, Val smiling in approval.

The red haired girl followed her, silent as ever.

"So, EJ's your dad?" Jane asked, trying to spark a conversation.

"Yeah." Val said.

"You eat kidneys too, or no?"

"I do..."

"...You won't steal mine, right?" She asked jokingly.

Val chuckled a bit. "No, dad provide me." She bit back "Mom was in charge of other nutritions."

"Okaaay, don't believe Jeff if he says I'm a b!tch." She said quickly as they stopped by the door. "He's just an a$$hole, and I might act like one, but I'm not. Really."

"Yep, she just had a crush on-" Peri, who came out of nowhere, started to say, but Jane slapped a hand around her mouth.

"Shut. Up."

"Okey, let's hang out later, Val. Girl's night?" Peri asked, mismatched eyes shining.

Val couldn't find the courage to politely decline as she was hugged tightly. Different forms of the words her father spoke to her about not getting comfortable came to her.

"It'll be hard to say goodbye when we leave. Better to stay distanced."

...Well, that's what she thinks he meant.

____________

Ooh, girls night! Anyways, I like Jane, I do. She looks pretty in fanart even if she's supposed to be all brown and wrinkly... I think.

But, then again. I like everything. I consider it open-mindedness if I can't find it in myself to dislike or hate characters. In anything. Whether it be good or bad (I like bad guys;) )

Except for Umbridge, she can go burn in hell.

Vote and Comment!

P.s: y'all are quiet, aren't ya? Don't mind though, honestly. I'm a bit quiet too. Hypocritical? Maybe? Don't know if I'm using it right, lol.

(Me: *straight faced as writes, "lol"*)

Go check out my other new Creepypasta daughter fanfic,

"Nothing Like Him."  Offenderman's daughter Hadley, who I like to use in comments of some stories.