Chapter 14

Val stared at the blue dress wrapped around her figure, awkwardly twirling a bit. It seemed more like a dress meant for a grand story.

It wasn't meant for her.

She sighed, adjusting the dress so she could sit and think. Sally said something pretty, and this is pretty. Jane also came by and said it'll be a fancy-ish party.

She bit her lip and got up, pacing a bit. Maybe, it was best she didn't go. But that would disappoint and upset her two friends.

But, what was worse? Her father's disappointment and displeasure, or the people she had little time with anyway?

Her stomach growled and she went to the small fridge, grabbing a random jar and sinking her teeth around it, careful not to drip any blood on the dress.

"Oi, ya ready? Sally sent me up." Jeff said, appearing at the door. She dropped her food on the ground in surprise, looking at the killer, who rose an eyebrow.

A minute passed and he was staring for too long, she blushed and nodded. Which, admittedly, she should've done when he entered.

She followed him, studying his suit. He didn't suit formal...

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jeff said, making her look at the wall instead.

She didn't see the amused smirk.

"Val!" She nearly fell over when Sally clung to her dress when she bumped into her.

There were a lot of colored ribbons hanging, three cakes, five plates of cupcakes, and, best of all, a big kidney on a plate.

"Happy belated birthday!" Sally and Peri cheered.

She smiled nervously, not used to this. At all. Her mother had talked about birthday parties before, how fun it was with her best friends and how yummy the food was.

Sally let go and she rubbed her arm awkwardly, leaning against the wall.

"What's going on?" She looked to see her father standing at the door. He looked towards her and froze.

She nibbled on her lip, tensing more as he made his way to her. "Morning Dad."

"Morning, you look... like your mother." He said stiffly.

She nodded, smiling a little before he walked away.

"I'll be in the room."

She sighed, almost disappointed. Even if she would feel awkward and nervous, she and her father never spent so much time together. Only having bonding moments when she was much younger.

"Cake?" Peri asked, her mouth full as she sat next to Splendy.

She shook her head, watching as she held the fork to Splendy, who at it happily.

"You look cute."

She looked to see Offender, leaning next to her and smirking. She blushed.

"Th thanks." She said quietly, not knowing how to get away without seeming rude.

He leaned closer and whispered, "Maybe even cuter with that dress off."

Her blush grew darker as she scooted away, going over to the cake and taking a piece. Thankfully, the perverted Slender didn't follow.

She took a bite, eyeing the kidney. Wondering if she could have it. Then remembered that probably no one currently in the room ate kidneys, and hesitantly took it.

"Ah, a cannibal just like your dad, eh?"

She almost dropped it, looking to her side and seeing a extremely pale man with white hair, smiling strangely.

"H hello." She said.

"Hi, I'm Tristan, a friend of your dad's." He said, straightening.

"Oh."

"Know where he is?"

"In h his room."

"Thanks." He poked her forehead, then left. "Hi Toby!"

She sighed, taking a bite and sat back down.

Friend? Wait, didn't Dad say he had a friend, that would come by and- Oh.

They were going to move.

_________________

Ooh! What will happen next? Can the birthday party include as a goodbye party? Even if it's not?

Btw. Double update.

Vote and Comment!