Chapter 6 - Visions?

In the dimension...

Jacky stood there, talking to King Royder.

Jacky: Carly seems to have difficulty controlling her addiction, she should be trained to control her blood lust, majesty.

King Royden: You will train her, wouldn't you?

Jacky: Yes, my majesty.

After the King left, he looked so pissed off, "Who does he think I am? A caretaker or what?"

I was brought to another scene. This time, Jacky was talking to a girl.

Jacky: Kaitlin, any idea on how to make a vampire control her blood lust?

Kaitlin: Hm... who exactly are you going to help?

Jacky: Carly, the 'princess' Carly.

Kaitlin: Who is she close to?

Jacky: She does seem to care about Nick very much, I think.

Kaitlin: Well then, I have an idea for you.

Jacky: Which is?

Kaitlin: Make a cut on Nick and let him bleed, if Carly cares about him, she'll be able to control it.

Jacky: Good suggestion.

Kaitlin: Especially when she's hungry, and still could control it, then she will pass the test.

Jacky: This will do, I hope it works. I had to prove to King that I manage it. I don't want to deal with it.

Kaitlin: And our plan will soon succeed.

Jacky: The Angel Family would be proud of us.

The next moment I knew, I was already at the beach, enjoying the scenery of the crystal clear seawater. Then it changed into a huge pool where no one was there except me. I jumped into the pool and turned into a mermaid with a beautiful crystal blue tail. I swam in the water, which turned into a deep ocean and I could see many colourful fishes in the ocean. I swam deeper and found a mermaid kingdom. They welcomed me with a beautiful necklace made of shells, and there was a blue crystal inside the middle shell.

The scene changed and I became invisible and transparent, then I heard their conversation.

Merman: Queen Julia, the princess came.

Queen Julia: Carly came?

Merman: Yeap.

Queen Julia: That's not possible...

Another merman swam into their conversation and told them: She's gone.

Queen Julia: That's weird...

"Queen Ravenna will soon arrive," said a demon. I was now in a demon dimension, surrounded by lava all over the place, the hot temperature felt like how a vampire would love living in.

"Vampire used to live with the demons," said a lady.

"What happened?" I asked. There was no reply.

"Queen Ellia, it seems like Carly came." said a demon who seemed to be a servant.

"Princess Carly?" asked Queen Ellia.

"Huh?" I replied. Then my body was no longer invisible or transparent, and they saw me. My mermaid tail was gone and I ha ad dark red dress on, I was dressed up like a demon.

As I walked toward Queen Ellia, the demons in the hall bowed down to me and called me "Queen Ravenna." All of a sudden, Queen Ellia was gone and I stepped up to the Queen Throne and sat down.