Chapter 23 - Witch

Jacky's POV

I woke up seeing Carly wasn't beside me. Where did she go? I didn't... no... she left. NOOOOOO! How could she... I love her. I do. I read the note that she left. I didn't mean to hurt her... if she would just listen to me, I wouldn't hurt her. She knew this better. I didn't want to hurt her. I wasn't controlling myself. Oh my god... where did the lash come from? And why was there a collar? I didn't do that... did I?

The next thought was... Kaitlin. I've got to see her now.

Hours later...

I finally saw her. "Hey, Kaitlin," I said coldly. "Yes?" She asked, giving me a smile as if she didn't know something happened. I knew she did it. And she wasn't going to admit it, would she?

"What did you do to Carly?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Weren't you the one taking care of her and living with her? Huh?" She asked like she knew nothing about it. But I knew something she had done. I knew her. I knew.

"What DID YOU DO? I'm not going to ask the second time," I asked her with a dangerous tone. I was being serious. If she ever did something to her... which I hope not but I knew she did something...

"Oh well, I just injected something to you so that you lost control and do things that you won't remember doing and showing her your darkest side that you would never show to the people, she deserves the truth of YOU," said Kaitlin while laughing evilly and preparing to leave.

I didn't... Did I? I was dumbfounded. "Oh, well, the medicine is worn off now though probably, and the memories might come back. Enjoy your memory of what you had done while you lost control," Kaitlin added before leaving with the trails of her laughter.

No... I can't believe this. I saw images flashing through my mind... I saw myself whipping Carly and enjoying. What happened to me? I would NEVER do such thing! NEVER! It wasn't to Carly. It was supposed to be Kaitlin whom I should punish. Not Carly! How could she... Carly should've stopped me... why... why me. I never believed in Karma.

She was in so much pain. No wonder she left me... I felt devastated. It was all my fault. I should have never let Kaitlin take the crystal from her. I should have been with Carly to protect the crystal. I should have... but it was all too late now. I would regret this forever. Kaitlin... she had already won. The emptiness was all I felt. Everything seemed as if turned into dust and nothing else was left for me.

Carly's POV

A man opened the door. He had dark brown eyes with black hair that was brushed perfectly fine. He looked kind of cute actually. He had a mature face, yet a cute one. I might actually be blushing. God. I don't think I'll ever forget how he looked like.

He looked at me in confusion but something was on his mind. "May I come in?" I asked shyly. "Uhm... yea... sure..." he invited me in.

That was weird. I've just had the weirdest open line. And he let me in without asking me the reason was also weird. Nothing was making any sense but I guessed I will find out soon. "Hi, I'm Carly," I told him.

"I'm Francis," he introduced.
"Oh... Francis? Then why are you in Germany?" I asked confusingly.
He chuckled and explained, "My name is Francis, I moved here years ago."

"Oh okay," I replied. My face was turning red I could feel it. That was embarrassing.

He was blushing I could tell.

I had no idea what were we doing but we just stared at each other without any conversation. No one broke the silence. Until we heard a bark sound and a dog was running over us. I looked at the dog. "She's my dog, her name is Molly or Mollie," Francis told me. "Hai, Molly!" I walked close to her, "Can I hug her?" I asked him.