Chapter 24 - Romance

Carly's POV

He just asked me to be with him and I said yes to him. I felt so happy. He was happy as well. This was what I had been waiting for. It finally came true. Even though it had only been a few days, we felt the connection so deeply that I simply couldn't deny how I feel for him.

We got back home and I laid beside him. We cuddled the whole night and fell asleep in each other's warm arms and legs. My leg crossed over his while his arm was wrapping around my body. I felt warm with him. I felt peace and calm. I felt happy and safe.

Morning, I woke up lazily and I noticed he was still sleeping in the bed. I hugged him and scooted close to him just to kiss him. He woke up lazily, still wanting some sleep but he got up. I was still laying on the bed and unwilling to get up.

So, he came close to me and kissed me passionately, it woke me up immediately and I got up, kissing him intensely, slowly, and gently pushing him against the wall and kissing him while I wrapped my arm around his waist and another hand on his neck. He hugged me while we kissed.

We kissed until we no longer could breathe and we stopped. I saw his eyes turning... light brown. A sign of... I guessed it. He needed blood.

I turned him around so my back was now on the wall and he held my neck and another hand held my waist. I exposed my neck to him and he sank his fangs down my neck as gently as he could, trying not to hurt me.

It hurt a little because of the skin tearing apart but it felt better as soon as he started drinking from me. I felt the pleasure of it. Maybe it was because we were twin flames or the deep connection we shared. It felt as if we were complete with each other.

He licked the place as it healed. He then started to lick and kiss all over my neck. I slightly moaned. It felt good. I liked it. He was only making me blush so much and it turned me on. He continued kissing my neck as he held me close to him. My hands were placed on his back.

We took in the air as he stopped kissing my neck. My heartbeat was beating even faster. My vampire was starting to want something even more. I tried holding back though.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Romance Mature Content)

"Would you feel comfortable if I took off your shirt?" I asked.

"I would," he replied while blushing.

I took off his shirt and put it aside. I pushed him to the bed softly and started kissing him from his lips, down to his neck, and kissing all over his body. He moaned quietly and he was enjoying it. I loved it when he moaned. He sounded so cute. We kissed one last time and he wore his shirt back.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We hugged before going down the stairs for breakfast. We loved spending time together. We were happy to meet each other. Was this what Vanity was trying to tell me? I guessed it was.

Francis's POV

My vampire had taken control of me and fed on Carly. My vampire's called Schein. He usually chilled unless he needed blood. It felt amazing to just spend time with her. I would never leave her. I would protect her from any harm.

My witch-Vich gave me an insight into this scenario before she came. I dreamed about having a partner that would share the pain with me and that understands me but I didn't know who that was. But now, it all made sense.

Carly not only understood me, but she also shared the pain with me and she always made me happy. I am so glad that I met her. A random girl that appeared at my door, turned out to be the one who understood me. It was really a wonder how things happened in life.