Chapter 9 - Angel Land

My journey in Angel Land had just begun... 'At least now that, I know I have the power to balance the world, what I'm going to do next is to stop the war,' I thought, 'Would I meet Kaitlin here? Were both of them angels? I had those visions of the past, the present, and the future. However, the future can be changed with just a few different actions, or did someone from the angel land interfere with it?'

I remembered Queen Omelia said that there was no way to stop the war, even though I had changed the future... If I would be Queen Crystal in Angel Land, how come I couldn't stop the war? Unless... they laid out a trap... they must have planned it very well. I doubted if this was one of their plans.

Remember the cross-sword marked on Jacky's right hand? I was sure that something wasn't right... they shouldn't be able to change the vision that witches saw unless they saw the visions, that is. It was quite suspicious.

There wasn't much to do in the Angel Land. I was settled into a resort to rest. To get rid of my boredom, I sneaked out of my room and silently walked behind Jacky. I used my witch magic to hide my appearance in Angel Land so that I can move around freely. Here, I couldn't use my vampire power. Angel Land had many strict rules. Usually, vampires, demons, and witches were banned from Angel Land, except for a special case, which was Only If the King of Angel requested. I wasn't sure why I could enter here, but it was probably part of their plan.

I was told by Flare that they used to ban witches from Angel Land. However, the fairies made a deal with angels that allowed witches to use their power in Angel Land but not power that could kill angels. Angel Land was under strict rules because they said it would keep them at peace.

The human world was amazing, each of them had different personalities, attire, and outlooks. Even though humans do not have any superpowers, they live in peace nowadays. There weren't many wars happening on Earth recently. I'm quite well with werewolves, they were my friends.

Angels, whom humans thought should be the good ones. Sadly, that was not the case. I followed behind Jacky as he walked into Angel Castle. He walked into a room, there were angel's kids. There were machines with a 'cross-sword' mark on them. It was being marked on those kids' right hands. There were some other marks too, one with 'a sword stabbed onto a drop of blood' mark. Flare told me that it meant 'kill vampires', there were more, including 'kill demons'. The angels were preparing for a battle and they weren't stopping... This wasn't going to end well. Then, we followed Jacky secretly to another chamber. There were young angels training to fight, learning to control their angel power.

Finally, to the hall of Angel Castle. Jacky bowed down to the Angel King, "Carly has arrived."

"Good, get ready for the meeting tomorrow," said the Angel King, "Prepare what you have to."

"Yes," replied Jacky to the Angel King.

'So, they're really planning for something... I got to be careful tomorrow then,' I thought. Flare and I teleport back to our resort room with witch's power. We got some rest before tomorrow comes.

Tomorrow had come... just after I woke up from my dream. My dream was a vision. It showed me that war would occur today. This was the dream:

I walked into the Angel Castle, the Angel King was sitting on his throne, in snowy white attire. Clouds covered the sunlight to enter. Things seemed a bit dark but white. We met the king and sat down at a table for the 'meeting'. "Do you know your angel identity?" asked the Angel King.

'Should I tell him?' I struggled to make a decision. "Yes," I answered. "What's your angel identity?" asked the Angel King again. "Angel protector, named Clara," I replied smoothly, I was trained to be a spy since small and trained to use the magic to cover up the 'smell of lies' in Wonderland of Witches.

"Show me?" asked the Angel King. I took out the Shell of Angel slowly, just as I was about to hand it to him, I opened it and let the power twirled around me, turning me into the Queen Crystal of Angel Land. "How..." Angel King was stunned, "How did that happen?" Jacky said "She can change the future, she controls the underworld," then suddenly, something covered down and captured me. I tried to use my witch power but there was no avail. The Angel King was using his power to stop me from using my witch magic.

Flare reminded me that 'You have angel power, don't forget!' That was the time I knew that I can break out at this moment. I used my angel power to break out and held the Angel King as if he was about to get murdered by me. I sensed that Jacky was coming from behind so I used my sword Crystal to fight him. I did not notice that Kaitlin had got here and killed the Angel King.

More angel army was coming right away. "Carly, is the murder of Angel King," said Kaitlin. 'Wait what??' I tried to shout but Jacky got me under control. Their angel power was stronger, it was like, Jacky and Kaitlin's love strengthened them. I could've run away but there were too many angels coming and they would've chased after me if I ran. I was captured by Kaitlin into the angel cell. It was all white, with no windows, no doors, just the jail... no keys, just the locker. It must've been some sort of angel power.

This is where I woke up. I should get ready for today's meeting with the Angel King for the first time officially. I'll need to change the vision... I asked Flare, "do you think I can escape being captured?" Flare answered, "In Angel Kingdom, they obey the upper commands." Flare's my fairy and she knew my dream, she had visions too. We had a plan, and we hope it'll change the situation.

After I cleaned up, Jacky knocked the door and said, "Today, you will be meeting the Angel King, King Alore." "Now?" I asked. "Yes, now," said Jacky with a serious face. 'I can't believe he is my mate in Angel Land,' I thought to myself.

As we walked into the Angel Castle, it looked huge, and angelic castle, 'Of course it looks like an angelic castle, this is an Angel Castle, Carly,' I thought to myself. It reminded me of the mermaid castle underwater. The only difference is that I had a mermaid tail and it was underwater while Angel Land was high up above the clouds and I had no mermaid tail.

The closer I got to the hall, the more nervous I was. One wrong step I took could lead to a dead end, not just for me, but for the whole underworld. It's like, I carried the responsibility of saving the entire underworld. One tiny mistake could destroy the underworld. When did this become my task? I wondered.

I bowed down to King Alore, "It's a pleasure to meet you, King Alore."

"Carly, please take a seat, we're here for a meeting," said King Alore.

I took the seat and sat down, there were many emotions running through my mind.

'Stay calm, Carly,' I thought to myself.

"We heard that the crystal from Vampire Kingdom had led to you, is that true?" asked King Alore.

"It was said so by Vampire King, King Royden," I replied cautiously.

"Do you know why the crystal led to you?" asked King Alore again.

"I was told that it belonged to Queen Ellia, my mother," I replied.

"Seems like she doesn't know anything," whispered King Alore to Jacky.

They did not know that I had the ability to hear what they were saying.

"She could be lying," replied Jacky to King Alore silently.

"What's your angel identity?" asked King Alore.

This is where it'll get tricky. This is where the plan will work. This... would be the key to winning.

I told King Alore, "You are going to be surprised, it told me that I am the Angel Queen."

"You, What?" shouted King Alore.

"LISTEN! It said I am the Angel Queen, however, I would leave that. You will be in charge of Angel Land. You shall remain the Angel King, stay away from vampires, werewolves, witches, and all other creatures."

(Author's notes: What would happen to her? Would King Alore accept her request? Or would the war begin? Comment down below what you all think, thanks for reading!)