Chapter 14 - Demon's Power

I woke up in a bed, confused how I got here. "You finally wake up, Carly," said Harmastes who was beside me. "Oh, hey, how did I get here?" I asked. "You panicked and you fainted," said Harmastes. It was like a panic attack and it scared me so much that I lost consciousness.

"We've found out a way to control the ghosts," Kelvin entered the room and said. "How?" I asked. "We used the demon power," Kelvin said, "the ghosts aren't afraid of Earth elements, but demon elements could control them, they would be harmed by demon elements."

"Do you have a demon weapon to fight against the ghosts?" asked Coot walking into the room. "I could add it to my sword menu..." I replied. "Sword menu?" asked Coot with a confused look. I took out the sword and showed him, opening the menu of the sword. "There, I've entered the Demon Spear and Demon Weapon into this sword," I said.

"Let's go!" said Kelvin, "where are we going?"

"Cantom Town, they're trying to hold back the ghosts," I said.

"We should head over there," said Harmastes.

When we reached the town, it was all a mess. Dead bodies everywhere spilled with blood, witches were creating rain so they could see the ghosts' trail. "Watch out!" shouted Nick, pushing me to another side. "How did you get here?" I asked. "Witches asked for our help," Nick replied.

"Carly, there you are," Lucas came out of the house, "Get In!" We got into the house. "Lotte is losing her power, you need to help save this town and the witches," Lucas said. "We got this," I said.

Harmastes and Coot went ahead to the house Lucas pointed to, where Lotte was there to hold back the ghosts. They used their demon weapons to fight against the ghosts. Coot fought through the ghosts, slaying the ghosts that were trying to get into the house. Harmastes took out his flaming red demonic long sword, slaying the ghosts in a fast and dangerous way. (Harmastes' sword below)

"Time to show off my skill," I said

"Time to show off my skill," I said. Kelvin and I fought through those ghosts in front of us, to reduce the number of ghosts. There were too many ghosts. Killing off the ghosts with my 'demon sword' on the 'menu'. I couldn't see where Shawn was. He must've been busy dealing with another side of the town.

Shawn's POV

The number of ghosts was huge and we couldn't do it without help from vampires. It had been a long time since the huge war ended. The ghosts had not been attacking as much as today. Today was insane, with thousands of ghosts, bringing more armies from all over the world. All the angels had to do was to create a few ghosts, and they could create thousands of ghosts within a day. I was fighting near the jungle, further away from the town, holding down the ghosts.

Third Person's POV

Ash and Defich were fighting against the ghosts from entering the town. Samuel, the leader of Demon army had arrived, "Surrender Now or else," as he said, raising up high the Demon Weapon. It shined in red. Ghosts were backing up, however, not all. Those 'brave' ghosts had no idea what the weapon was. Guess the angels didn't make them smart.