Chapter 22 - Pain

In his hand, were ropes, lash, and some other items. My fear was rising but I pretended I wasn't scared. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You left me, how could you?" He looked at me with those sad eyes. "How DARE you!" He shouted at me, madness filling him inside.

His scream frightened me but I stood my ground. I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't you even do that to me!" He said angrily. "I don't care," I said, ignoring my body's fear.

"So, you're being naughty huh..." Jacky uttered. He moved close to me and tied my hands tight with the ropes. Making my hand flinch. It hurt. It was so tight but he continued squeezing it tighter. Ouch. He then began to tie another of my hand. It hurt so much. I can't take it. No, I'm not weak. Not weak. NOT WEAK!

He then took out something... a... collar? What was he planning? No... not that... he wouldn't do such a thing... would he? He was emotionless. His eyes were lifeless. I knew he always was but... didn't he love me? I only left for... a few days... it shouldn't turn him into this...

"Jacky?" I called him. He only replied, "keep your mouth shut, slave."

What did... he just call me? A slave? When did I become his fucking SLAVE? "HEY! YOU! I'M NO SLAVE!!" I shouted at him. He screamed back at me, "Stop shouting at my ears, slave, unless you want to get punished."

I didn't care much, I was way too angry, "Come at me! I ain't scared of you!!" I told him. I regretted it as soon as I said that.

I felt great pain at my waist. He had his lash in his hand. No... don't... no... he started whipping my body and I was screaming in pain. He seemed to enjoy it. How could such... an angel... turn into a monster?

He stopped whipping but placed the collar on my neck and locked it. He unchained my hands but pulled the ropes that were still tied on my hands along with the chain connected to the collar on my neck. I tried kicking him but before I was able to do that, he kicked my stomach and I hit my head on the wall.

"This is the first and the last time I will be telling you the rules of being here. Whether you like it or not, you ARE to follow the rules, or else, You Are to be DEAD. You better keep yourself alive," he said.

I wanted to fight back but I was weak and my body wasn't fighting back.

"Rule 1: Obey EACH and EVERY of my commands.
Rule 2: Only call me Master.
Rule 3: You're not allowed to do anything that I didn't ask you to do.
Rule 4: If you did anything I don't like, you'll be punished the way I want.
Rule 5: Do not talk back to me or else punishment. If you crossed my limit, I WILL KILL you.
Any rules I will add if I found fitting. Got it pet?" His voice was clear and sounded serious.

I would have taken it as a joke but I know it wasn't. And I'm scared.

"Do you understand, slave?" He spoke louder at me.

"Yes... sir..." I uttered.

"Now, be a good slave and follow me, you'll sleep in the bed if you behave well," said Jacky.

I followed him and walked up the staircase. He put me in a room.

I went to bed and soon fell asleep.

I ran towards my mom and wanted to hug her. Then, she pushed me away harshly and I fell down... fell down into a deep void. I felt myself falling fast in the air and I was so scared. The feeling was scary and I felt like I was dying. Then, I felt someone's hand catching my back and brought me to the surface, and landed on a grassland. I turned around to see Jacky saved me from the void. He had snowy pure white angel wings. But then suddenly, his eyes turned red and then darkness. He turned into a vampire and sank his fangs into my neck and it hurt so much. My skin was tearing apart. I was hurting so much. And my blood was still flowing. He did not heal me after he drank from me. My own body didn't recover as well.