Chapter 12 - Wolf

Shawn's POV

There was no one... that's not possible... I'm sure she's here.

Carly's POV

I heard something moving behind the bushes, I decided to hide as I didn't want to take risks if they were angels that came to catch me. I heard the door was opened. From the place I was hiding, I could see what was at the door. It was an animal... I looked more carefully, it was... a wolf, it was him? The wolf who had kept me safe for those years. I decided to ask if he was the wolf. I walked out of the hiding place quietly and appeared in front of him.

Third Person POV

Carly looked into the blue eyes of the wolf, getting lost in them. The wolf stared into Carly's blue eyes. Carly took a step forward and patted the wolf. The wolf cuddled with Carly like how they used to do when he was taking care of her since she was small.

After the hug, the wolf transformed into human form. It was Shawn whom Carly was looking at. His adorable greenish-blue eyes, with dark brown hair, he was wearing a greyish-brown hoodie with a pair of jeans. "Shawn?" asked Carly. "Welcome home, Carly," greeted Shawn with a smile.

Whenever Carly was with Shawn, she always looked calm and relaxed. He was able to make her forget about the bad things and made jokes to make her happy. The whole afternoon, they were chatting non-stop to catch up with each other.

"You always make me feel safe," said Carly while blushing. "And your smile always makes my day," said Shawn with a sweet smile that Carly could never forget. They would make a perfect couple. Both of them enjoyed being together, next to each other, talking about their days, their life, and the games they used to play together.

"You are awesome," said Carly. "You are more amazing, girl," said Shawn. "No matter your human form or wolf form, both of them look great!" said Carly. "You have grown more beautiful as time passed, Carly," complimented Shawn. They spent their entire day talking with each other. Since they used to live together, they got each other very well and they understood each other.

Time flew by quickly when one was enjoying the moment. Soon, it was evening. They watched as the sun slowly disappeared from the sky into the thicket of trees as the night approached. Kelvin was nowhere to be seen.

Kelvin's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked. "To find something to eat, aren't you hungry?" asked Flare. "No..." I denied but my stomach had asked for food. "You're hungry, don't even lie," said Flare and shook her head. "Fine," I said. We got some food from the forest such as berries, and others.

Supposedly, angels do eat food, but we do not need food if we were living in Angel Land. However, our body acts like a human on Earth so we need food to survive.

I went searching for food in the forest and collected some fruits. After I filled my stomach, I noticed Flare was gone. I called out to her but there was no response. I walked around but found no trace of her. 'Where could have she gone to? Maybe she went back?' I tried to find my way back but I got lost in the forest. 'Uh... where did I come from?' I panicked, 'what if the angels found me here? I would be in trouble...' "Flare? Anyone?" I shouted, hoping someone could hear me. After hours of searching, I gave up eventually and sat down below a tree. I sighed, "Let's just hope Flare or Carly found me..." I mumbled to myself. I accidentally fell asleep due to tiredness.

"Kelvin?" I heard someone call my name. I opened my eyes, "who is it..." I mumbled, gaining back my consciousness. "Flare? Oh god, you found me... I really thought I was going to get stuck in this forest forever..." I said to her. "I was picking some fruits and the next moment you were gone," Flare said, "you got me worried. I'm glad you're fine. It's getting late, we should head back." I nodded. While walking back to the wooden house, I heard laughter from the wooden house. A stranger's laughter with Carly's laughter. 'Who's there?' I became aware and cautious.