Chapter 15 - Royal Family

The angels were becoming lesser so I stopped using the power and landed on the ground. I walked toward Jacky and Kaitlin. They reminded me of the pain that I suffered, that my mother probably suffered. 'How could they do this to me, to my mother? How dare they lock up the Demon Kingdom, and kill so many of our friends, our army?!' My anger rose, my crystal sword turned into the demon spear and my hand gripped it tightly.

"Give me BACK my mother!" I demanded.

"Not unless you give us the crystal," said Kaitlin.

'How am I even supposed to give them when it's inside me? Even if I could, I'm not letting them have it!' I thought.

"They tortured your mother, they killed your brother," said a voice from nowhere.

'Is it inside my head? I don't know, maybe.'

I took control of Kaitlin, putting my sword under her neck,

"Give me Back my mother. Or else, I'll kill her," I said.

Jacky said, "We can talk about this, Don't You Dare..."

"Oh, so you're afraid now?" I asked with an evil smile.

"I doubt what would happen if I killed her," I said.

"You wouldn't kill her, do you dare to?" asked Jacky, worried shown on his face.

'Ah, he cares about her so much, doesn't he...' I laughed in my mind.

"I sure would, she tortured my mother, and killed many," I said.

Kaitlin was struggling to get out but to no avail. I tried to knock her down but she fought back. I attacked her from the side but she blocked it with her sword. Not a vampire but her speed is quite fast, as expected for the royals of angels. I used my vampire speed to attack her and it hit her on her arm, making her bleed. She bore the pain, still not giving up, attacking me like crazy from the side, from the back to the leg. Cuts everywhere, bleeding, fortunately, I'm a vampire so I could heal myself but I'm getting weak.

Harmastes had come to help me fight Kaitlin. He used his sword to slay with speed and skill. He was a professional fighter. I could watch him fighting all day... What was I even thinking?

I got up and fought Kaitlin. Jacky joined in to fight Harmastes, in an attempt to save his lover, Kaitlin. The war hadn't stopped. Shawn joined in and Harmastes left. I couldn't hear what they were saying as I was occupied with fighting Kaitlin. The floor is filled with blood. The sun was long gone. Instead, the clouds filled the sky and it became dark.

Harmastes's POV

It was easy for me to fight Kaitlin, she's not as well-skilled enough to be a challenge to me. Carly needed to get better at sword skill. We then switched when Jacky joined in for the fight. Jacky was high-skilled, it would be a non-ending fight. We had fought for a while before Shawn came.

"Lotte needed your help, I'll take care of this," said Shawn and he fought Jacky.

"Take care of Carly," and I left to see Lotte.

I fought a few angels on the way to Lotte, the angels were weaker now.

"What's the matter?" I asked Lotte.

"You know about her brother?" asked Lotte.

"She had a brother, yes I know that," I replied.

"There're stories that she never knew, when the time comes, you'll be the one to tell her," said Lotte.