Chapter 17 - Dream?

Carly's POV

"Hey, child, come here," a woman's voice.
I ran towards where the sound came from. There was a woman standing in front of me, she had a purple witch hat. Somehow it scared me. I trembled and fell backwards. I tried to move backwards but I hit a tree trunk.

"Don't be afraid, child," she said. Suddenly, I felt small. Scenes flashed across my eyes. I was back to the old building. Wars were happening and... I saw... Harmastes, he was so young and so small. Then I heard, "Protect her!" said a woman and gave the baby to the witch whom I just met. I saw young Harmastes fight bravely and try to protect the woman.

Out of a sudden, someone arrived. It was King Alore. He used the angel spear and many were injured except the angels. Harmastes was injured badly, but he kept fighting, the angels were trying to capture the woman.

The dark witch had disappeared with the baby. The angels attacked Harmastes from every angle and he wasn't able to block every hit. He was badly injured and he was... dying.

"Nooo!" I shouted but no voice came out. "Queen Ellia! Save her!" One demon commanded. But before anyone could save her, the angels captured her and knocked her down. They captured her. She lost power. The demons started to disappear.

Before Harmastes disappeared, a witch told him, "Stay strong, rule the kingdom, she will come when it's time."

Everything went to dust. I was now at the demon kingdom again, but this time, Harmastes was 18 years old. He was ruling the kingdom. He was standing in front of the demons, "A new queen will be coming within few years, the pain will soon pass, we have to be patient," he announced.

The scene switched, I was now in a forest. The dark witch was taking the child to Witchcraft Land. "Take care of Carly," she said before she left. The dark witch got captured by the angels during the war in Witchcraft Land.

I was then at the Angel Land. Queen Ellia was there, "mom!" I tried to call her but there wasn't any sound coming out from me. She was captured and placed in the cold dungeon. The angels were... torturing her!! "NOOOO" I shouted, "STOP!" but no one could hear me.

*******************************************

(Warning, disturbing scenes below. Skip If you do not want to read. You won't miss any story details.)

Queen Ellia was chained up to the gallium bar. The angels were whipping her, the pain that burnt on her, "NOOO!!!!!" I couldn't bear to see it. She's my mother! How could they do this to her? HOW Could They!?

Their hands each with a lash, landed whip by whip on Queen Ellia. She bore the pain deep inside, every hit she suffered, hurt me more than anything else. I would kill them if I ever saw them for torturing my mother.

*******************************************

But then, I saw darkness and emptiness inside the angels' eyes, they were being controlled, by dark magic, if my recognition was right.

King Alore came with the dark witch I had met before.

"Tell me where is the blue crystal, and the pain will stop," he said.

"I'll never tell you where it is!" She said, in anger.

"Continue what you're doing until she told us where it is," commanded King Alore as he left.

I could hear her screaming, and shouting but she would not tell them about the crystal.

The angels figured it out later when they created the ghosts. They created chaos and made a mess in the human world. They left aside Queen Ellia and started wars to get the crystal. They went after one world by one world. However, the angels were always one step behind.

Until Jacky became a spy living in Vampire Kingdom, everything changed. I saw Jacky living in Angel Land, his father was an angel. However, his mother was a vampire. He moved to Vampire Kingdom, and disguised himself as a vampire.

My surrounding changed and I was now hovering in the air. There was a mirror appearing in front of me. Inside the mirror, I saw the angel, Queen of Angel, with wings. It was my reflection. I was sucked into the mirror and fell into a big ocean. I became a mermaid, swimming around, there I saw a merman. Before I could swim near him, I woke up.

My eyes were opened, Jacky was right beside me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your help to kill King Alore," he said.

"Why don't you kill him yourself?" I asked.

"I could've had the opportunity to, but you've taken it. You took the Queen Seat from Kaitlin!" He said angrily.

"Sorry." 'Well, I'm not sorry at all.'

"Now, here's the plan, we will be giving you to King Alore, saying we've captured you. When you are close enough to him, take the opportunity to kill him. We will make chaos, most of the army stood by my side. Soldiers that obeyed King Alore were lesser than ours."

"Why should I obey you?" I asked.

"Or else, your mother will feel the pain," he said.

"How could I trust that you would help me with the revenge?" I asked curiously.

"Well, we want him dead, most of us are," he said.

"And what would happen to the queen seat?"

"You would give it to Kaitlin."

"What if I don't?" I asked.

"Then you will never see your mother again," he said.

Guess I had no other choices.

"Could I not kill him but weaken him?" I asked.

"How are you going to do that?" He asked me back.

"Kept him locked, far away from Angel Land," I said.

"That gave him a good chance to escape, I would not recommend that," he said.

"How about lock him here?" I asked.

"That'll do, but his army has to be dead or else they might help him escape," he said.

"I will kill him, but not so soon, I had plans for him," I said.

"If that's so, I'm cool with it. But Queen Seat belongs to Kaitlin," he said.

"I'll see," I said.

I didn't want to give my Angel Queen Seat to others. But I am already a Queen in the Demon Kingdom. Besides, I did not have many of an angel's characteristics. Queen Seat wasn't really for me. But I couldn't let the wrong person rule Angel Land.