Chapter 13 - Ghost Town

Carly's POV

Stepping into the blue-purple dimension... We arrived at WitchCraft Land. We were welcomed by a female witch, she had long brown curvy hair with emerald-green eyes, wearing a black suit with a witch symbol necklace.

(Below is the symbol)

"Welcome, Carly," she said

"Welcome, Carly," she said. "I am Lotte, I will be showing you the past of Village Cantom. Follow me," said Lotte. She sounded young and looked young. Witches had the ability to keep their skin looking young but their voice couldn't be changed unless they were experts in casting magic spells. My guess was that she was either a young witch or a witch that was an expert in casting magic spells. Guess we'll find out soon.

Lotte led us to a room where there was an empty plate on a big table in the middle with no chairs around. The shelves on the tall cupboards in the room were filled with well-arranged different potions and witchcraft items. Lotte brought a purple marble and placed it on the plate.

"Bring the Past of Cantom into visions," said Lotte, and the purple marble turned pink from the inside and expanded to the whole room. 'Whoosh' the sound of wind blew across our faces, and we were on a field the next moment. The place was peaceful. As we walked, we reached the Cantom town. It was a busy town and everyone was either busy working or going to school. There were people selling bread, people enjoying their breakfast in a café, and people shopping in groceries. It was lively.

Then, the clouds gathered together as the sky became dark. A storm broke out. Everyone rushed and hid in their houses. It rained so heavily that the village started flooding as the thunder got louder and the lightning got brighter. Soon, lightning struck houses and set the house on fire. Thankfully, the witch, SirFlickins, used his witch magic to prevent the town from being flooded. It didn't feel right.

"Ahhhh!" a scream came from nowhere, followed by more screams. Soon, ghosts started appearing and they disappeared every now and then. When the ghosts touched the water, their position became visible. The witches tried to save the villagers living in the town with magic spells.

After the villagers were nowhere to be seen in Cantom town, the ghosts had a war with the witches. Their goal was to capture or kill the witches. They worked for the angels who wanted to find out where was the crystal.

They fought hard, ghosts were afraid of fire at that time. The witches used fire against the ghosts and they won. The angels were mad but they could not do anything about it at that time. Even though, they captured a few witches.

Cantom had become Ghost Town since then. Upon the war, the angels had upgraded their ghosts to be not afraid of every Earth Elements or Earth items such as fire, ice, water, and others. The ghosts turned humans that were about to die or had died for not more than 24 hours. The ghost's army grew stronger day by day. Cantom wasn't the first city that got struck with ghosts.