Chapter 21 - The Ocean

I opened my eyes and saw my legs were replaced by a long blue galaxy mermaid tail. It felt wonderful as I changed into a mermaid. (image shown below)

I swam freely in the ocean and started to get the feel of swimming with a mermaid tail

I swam freely in the ocean and started to get the feel of swimming with a mermaid tail. I saw fishes swimming around me while I was in the ocean. It looked spectacular. 'Maybe I should live in the ocean. That's actually not a bad idea.' I thought to myself. It felt like a dream and I would've thought of it too but my mind was so clear that I could identify it as real and not virtual.

I also realized that I could breathe underwater now. The shell necklace also appeared to be on my neck. But I didn't have it before I got into the water. It was weird but my mind was distracted by a big scenario in front of me.

"Wow..." I was impressed of what I was seeing in front of me. There was a... big underwater castle, an underworld city. The castle was built with white concrete. I swam close to it and I found that they were many mermaid and merman swimming around. Many merman and mermaid seemed to be selling things in the ocean. I walked through the crowded 'mermaid street' and reached the castle. 'Well, technically I swam, not walked.'

This castle was huge and massive. There were merman guards at every entrance. The main entrance was built by an upside down U-shaped white concrete. "No entry," said one of the guard as he stopped me from entering.

"I'm here to meet Queen Julia," I said.

"Wait here," replied one of the guard and immediately went inside.

Another guard was still at the entrance. I wished I could just sneak in. But I don't think that would be a good idea. There were guards around. All with a different and unique ocean spear.

Soon after, the guard came back and said, "you may go in."

I swam across the entrance and saw a huge hall. There were rooms besides the hall. Then, I reached a garden. 'This must be the centre of the castle?' I guessed. I had come here before. I went across the garden and entered another smaller hall. This must've been where the Queen was. I saw a Queen Throne in front of me, a woman, no, a mermaid, with long brown slightly curvy hair, blue eyes and a huge beautiful aqua-blue mermaid tail. (image shown below)

 (image shown below)