Chapter 8 - Angel Identity

Jacky told me to bring all the things I'll need for training, so I did. I brought the blue crystal in the bottle, brought the sword 'Crystal'. I pretended to not know his plan and learn those fighting techniques casually. Even though I was a quick learner, I tried to delay the time by pretending I'm bad at learning. I wasn't ready to leave yet.

However, Jacky tricked me to use my vampire speed to stop him from winning the fight. He was making me feel more energetic to learn fighting. He taught me how to fight a demon, a vampire, a wolf, and a witch. He did not teach me how to fight an angel, 'Of course he wouldn't, he is afraid that I would use it on him.' I thought.

There's a little difference between fighting demons and angels. The weaknesses of demons and angels are not the same. Without knowing the weaknesses of angels, I wouldn't be able to fight and win against them. I learned a few things or two while reading the book in the library. In our world, demons are responsible for bringing pain and suffering to the people who deserved it. It was more like karma. Meanwhile, kind humans would not suffer from those. Originally, angels were supposed to bring hope and judgment upon those who deserved it. However, they were abusing their power. Despite being highly respected by humans, they desired to control the underworld.

The King of Angel was lured into the power of controlling the underworld. He convinced his angels that with the power, they could make the world a better place by spreading all hope and judgment to everyone on earth, and at the same time, extinguish all pain and suffering by ending all the lives of demons, vampires, werewolves, and witches. He believed that the cause of suffering isn't humans themselves but the underworld creatures instead. At this point, it was clear that he just wanted to use this as an excuse to murder all the underworld creatures. Mermaids and fairies would be kept alive because they were seen as 'good creatures'. However, they would disagree with ending the lives of underworld creatures. It had been centuries they lived together, and lovers between different species had existed since long ago. The relationship between different species was so good that they would rather keep each other alive than let their friends, family, or lovers be killed just to satisfy the desire of the king of angels.

Now that the power is in my hand, my mother lived in Demon Kingdom, which led me to a more dangerous situation. I had to learn to fight and protect myself. My witch vision told me that there will be a war coming soon. Things were surely about to go wild. The angels were planning on something. Only if I could find a way to solve it with peace and lead the angels back to kindness who protect humans, then wars could be avoided. Only if the plan could work.

"Are you ready for a long journey?" asked Jacky.

"I'm born ready," I said. 'Well, no way to delay it any further,' I thought.

"Good," Jacky said.

Before any of us could respond, something pulled me in.

I can barely open my eyes, "Where is this place..." I mumbled, looking around as my eyes adjusted to the surrounding. I saw the wonderland... this is... Wonderland of Witches? I doubted it. The fairies were not a lot, the world seemed to be in a bad condition, and it looked like it was destroyed. "What happened?" I asked, to no one. "A war, that is," a voice from the back. "Queen Omelia?" I asked.

"Here I am, you saw your vision, didn't you?" asked Queen Omelia.

"Yes I did, and I didn't know this world had become so..." I stopped... and asked "Where's Flare? Is she still alive?"

"She lost her wings in the war, but I've healed her, she'll be here in a minute," she replied, in a calm manner.

"How can I stop the coming war?" I asked.

"There is no way to stop it, we've predicted," she said.

"Then... how to win?" I asked.

"You'll need to figure it out yourself, I can't help much, but you can save it, you have more than enough power. You'll need to stay in Angel Land for a while to figure out who can be a good leader in Angel Land, who can resolve the issue, make the world peaceful and stop the war. They had caused humans to start talking to themselves and more psychological problems. The war needs to be stopped. We will try all we can to hold back the war, we were all preparing for a huge battle, all you need is to solve it and we'll defend it. However, we don't have much time. Our fighters are decreasing as the days go by. The angels created their own army every day, it's not going to end well if it keeps going," said Queen Omelia.

"Take Flare with you and, remember, don't trust anyone you met in Angel Land, even if he is your mate. That's all I can say. I wish you the best of luck! You shall continue your journey to the Angel Land," just as she finished the sentence, Flare appeared in front of me and Queen Omelia was gone. We went on a ride from the Witch Land to Angel Land.

Soon, we arrived. We walked into the Angel Land. It was indeed just like a paradise. However, the cloud had covered up the sun, it wasn't dark, but it didn't have the heat from the sun either. A vampire wouldn't like a place without sun every day. Vampires were connected to demons, and both liked the heat. Without the heat, I could feel my power weaken.

Flare and I walked to the entrance of the weapon room. "I've been waiting for you, Carly," said Jacky. I knew it was him, I had seen this in my vision. He looked similar to the way he was in my vision of him in an angel look, just one thing wasn't right, he had a cross-sword marked on his right hand. I wasn't sure what did that mean, but it must've been something.

"What's my angel identity exactly?" I asked the same question I asked in my vision.

Jacky replied, "Your angel identity will be revealed in a moment, don't worry." 'It's the same thing he told me in my vision' I thought.

He then walked us to a room. "Seems like you've found your fairy," he said. 'Yet, the same thing he told me in my vision, I was starting to get bored of it,' I thought.

"What are these?" I had to stop talking the same way I did in my vision, I got bored of it. What I didn't know was that changing my actions would change the future. I only knew this when Flare reminded me.

"This is a royal angel's weapon. One that fitted you will be yours," said Jacky.

Flare reminded me to follow what I did in my vision, so I did. I walked casually and pretended I found nothing interesting. Then, Flare said, "Carly, I like this one," while pointing to the Shell of Angel. I did exactly what I did in my vision, Jacky said "It's called Shell Of Angel."

Then the power reacted with me, it turned me into an angel looking, a mirror appeared in front of me, I was looking gorgeous, with crystal blue wings, there were much more different than in my vision, that was the moment when I realized it wasn't the same with my vision. Instead of whitish-blue wings, I got a pair of crystal blue wings. Instead of white attire, I got a sapphire blue dress as angel attire. I was different, and I had a light blue crown on my head.

Then it was returned back to the Shell of Angel. The words appeared, it said 'Angel Identity: Queen Angel', it wasn't being erased, it wrote the next line 'Angel Name: Queen Crystal'. I panicked. 'Did I change the vision? Or did something went wrong? Calm down, Carly,' I thought to myself. 'Is this going to help?' I thought, 'I wasn't sure if this will work or not.'

I didn't tell anyone about it, no one knew it except me and Flare. Flare told me, "Jacky is actually your mate who's an angel." "He is?" I asked. "Yea, but remember what Queen Omelia said, don't trust any angel even if he's your mate," reminded Flare. "Thanks for reminding me," I thanked Flare.

My journey in Angel Land had just begun...