How?

Lana sat by the bed. Lia stirred. "Where am I?"
    Lana sat up. "The hospital. Lia why didn't you tell me? I could have helped."
    Lia looked at IV in her arm. "I didn't need help."
  "Don't give me that bullshit. You are severely underweight. You almost died!" Lana shouted. "You're my daughter! I can't lose you."
     "I'm not! You only adopted me for your public fame! I heard you say it." Lia snapped.
    Lana stumbled back. "When? That's not true."
  "You said it a few weeks ago. You thought I couldn't hear but I did."
Lana took a sharp breath. "I didn't mean it. I was joking. Of course you wouldn't know I was. You couldn't see my face."
"Why would you joke about that?" Lia asked.
Lana sat down. "I shouldn't have. I didn't want to hurt you Lia."
     Lia shook her head. "You did. Now leave me alone." She snapped and looked away.
    Lana stood for a second. "Lia-"
   "Now! Leave!" She snapped.
   Lana shut her mouth and slowly walked out.

    The nurse sent Lia out. She left two days later. Lana tried to come see her but Lia sent her away.
    Lia walked down the sidewalk. She left weighing 100 lbs. Lia walked down the sidewalk. She wasn't going home. She had her phone, earbuds, and a small amount of money. She could leave for a small by until she found someplace to stay.

     Lia walked down the streets of New York. Lana had called a thousand times. Lia never answered. She ran into someone. "Sorry!" She said.
     "It's okay. You seem shaken. Are you alright?"
Lia looked up and gasped.
      "Jimin!" She cried. "I-I'm Sorry! I'm okay. Y-you're one of my favourite performers. What are you doing here?" She asked.
    He smiled softly. "My team and I are performing." He frowned. "You look familiar."
     She took a breath. "I'm Lana Parrilla's daughter."
He smiled. "Once upon a Time right?" She loved his accent. She nodded.
    "That's it." She said softly.
  "Cool. I love her acting."
    "I can give you her number. She loves your performing too." Lia said.
     "Really? What about yours instead?"
She nearly fell. "What? Mine?"
    He nodded. "I've seen your music. It would be cool to know you."
    She smiled. "Sure!" She our her number in his phone. "You probably have to go."
    He nodded. "I do. I hope we can speak more. Good by Lia Parrilla."
    She nodded and watched him walk away.
  She smiled for a second. Then a police car drove by. She dove behind a pole. He passed.
    Lia slowly stared walking again. It was late. Everyone knew if you didn't have to be in New York at night you shouldn't be.
    Lia took a shaky breath and walked. Her phone buzzed again.
"Ya gonna answer that doll face?" A women said.
She ignored her. This went in for a long time.
"Hey pretty girl if you won't answer that will you answer me?" A man asked walking beside her.
"Hey man! Leave her be!"
Lia turned. It was Jimin.
The man stopped. "Who are you?"
Jimin walked over. "Lia why are you not home?"
Lia sucked in a sharp breath. "I can't go home."
He frowned. "Why?"
She shook her head. "I don't want to talk about." She whispered.
He nodded. "Okay. That's fine. Uh if you would like you can stay with me for the night. But in the morning we just talk."
Lia let him lead her to his place.

The morning came fast.
Lia woke up on the couch of the apartment the boys were staying in.
She sat up and stretched.
"You're awake." Jimin said.
She looked over in his direction. "Good morning."
She walked over to the table he sat at.
"Can you tell em why you can't go home?" He asked pushing a plate of eggs over to her.
She sat down and looked at the food.
He watched her closely. He knew the look. "Your anorexic."
She looked up. "How do you know?"
He smiled softly. "I lived through that. I still do."
She looked back at the platter. "I'm sorry."
He shrugged. "Your family can help Lia."
Lia sighed. "I can't. Mom doesn't understand. Her husband is around but he doesn't know me. They can't help."
He sighed. "You have to go home sometime."
She nodded and picked up the fork. "Maybe. But I'd rather not."
"I know that feeling. I can help." He said.
She looked at him. "Really?"
He nodded. "Sure. The group and I have the day off. We can talk. How about I let you shower. I washed your extra clothes. I'll put them in the bathroom. Then we can go on a walk. Okay?"
Lia nodded. She stood up and followed him to the bathroom. He handed her the clothes and towel.
She thanked him and locked the door. How was this going to work?