I'm Sorry I Forgot.

Lia sat in the grass looking at the sky.
Alex sighed. "She didn't even say happy birthday? All she said was that?" Alex asked.
Lia nodded and laid back on Alex's lap. Her head hurt. "The paparazzi has been following me all day. Mum got really upset. I don't understand why. They all seem nice and just curious."
Alex smiled. "You're so nice Lia. You want to see the good no Mather what."
Lia looked at Alex. "Is that so wrong?"
Alex laughed softly. "No. Not even the slightest. I love that about you." She bent down and kissed her forehead. "Lia you're warm."
Lia closed her eyes. "I forgot to take my medication. Don't worry I'll take it when I get home." She said softly.
Alex laid down next to her and pulled her into her arms.
Lia cuddled close to Alex and closed her eyes.
Alex heard Lia's phone ring. Lia looked at it. She frowned and sat up. "It's Fred."
She stood up. "I'll let you go home. In going to see why he's calling."She said and answered the phone.
"Lia get home now. Your mother is very upset and we can't take anymore of your drama. Now get home." He snapped and hung up.
Lia sighed. "Okay I'm going home." She kissed Alex. "I love you." She said.
They parted and Lia walked home.
She walked into the dark home and sat on the couch. Lana wasn't in sight.
Lia sighed and closed her eyes. This wasn't the first year everyone had forgotten the day of her birth. Last year her mother had a premier for Once Upon A Time. Lia heard the kitchen light shut off.
Lana walked into the room. She looked at Lia and sighed walking upstairs silently.
There was a knock on the door.
Lia got up and answered.
Alex smiled. "Your birthday isn't over princess." Alex said and walked in. "Bex said I could stay over."
Lia led her to the couch. "You know the fans remembered." She said laying down.
Alex wrapped her arms around her. "I'm sorry we couldn't do anything special."
Lia smiled. "This is special. All I need is this."She said softly.
They fell asleep softly.
They both woke up the next morning.
Lia sat up and stretched.
Lana was walking to the door. "Oh I didn't want to wake you." She said softly.
Lia looked at Alex who was still sleeping. "It's fine. Hey mum can I talk to you? In private?"
Lana sighed and nodded.
Lia walked outside with Lana. "Mum I'm sorry." She said. "I should be more considerate."
Lana sighed. "I get it. I used to do the same thing when I was young. I loved the fame I got."
"I don't think of it as fame. I think of it as a family. I just, I should listen to you. I'm sorry."
Lana nodded. "I know. It's okay." She looked at her watch. "I have to go." She looked around. "I feel like I'm missing something though."
Lia was about to mention her birthday. She bit her tongue. "I don't think so. Have a good day mum." She said and watched Lana walk away.
Lia walked back inside. Alex sat up as she walked in. "Lia what shall we do today?"
Lia sat on the couch. "Stay home? I didn't feel well." She said.
Alex hugged her tightly. "Okay. We can do that."
Lia laid against Alex.
Alex felt Lia's body heat radiating off of her. She really was warm. "I'm going to get your medication Lia."
Lia nodded and let Alex get up.
Lia watched her walk out.
Alex walked in a few minutes later with her medication.
Lia took it and thanked her.
"Lia did you ever tell your mum about your birthday?" Alex asked.
Lia shook her head. "It's not important."
Alex sighed and stood up. "I have to go somewhere. I'll be back. Will you be okay? You can come with if you would like."
Lia shook her head. "I'll be fine."
Alex kissed her cheek and walked out of the house.
Lia stood up and walked to the door. She watched Alex's figure grow smaller down the sidewalk.
She walked outside and walked downtown. She had a plan to get done.
Sure she felt horrid but she had to perform something.
Lia ran to the music shop. "Hey can I use a guitar to sing downtown?"She asked the manager.
He shrugged. "Bring it back when you're done kid." He said simply.
Lia dabbed a guitar and walked downtown. She watched the crowd form.
Lia smiled and began to sing softly.

The lights shine down.
I can feel the warm embrace.
The beautiful sparkle swirl around.
This is my true place.

Do you feel the magic?
Can you feel the song?
Move your feet and start your dancing.
Fell the music sweet and long.

Dance around the room.
Ignore the hate and the words.
Let the best set the mood.
It's the soul with a door.

Do you feel the magic?
Can you feel the song?
Move your feet and start your dancing.
Feel the music sweet and long.

Dance and sing and feel the beat.
Live your life and feel the rhythm.
The music is the souls words and deed.
Sing and live as the lights can dim.

Do you feel the magic?
Can you feel the song?
Move your gets and start your dancing.
feel the music sweet and long.

Lia sang and Opened her eyes.
The group clapped and cameras flashed in her face.
"Thank you!" She said and ran back into the music shop.
She gave the guitar back and ran back to her house from be back. She shut the door and collapsed in the couch. She had done what she needed to.
The door opened.
Lana walked in. "Lia why did I see you running down the sidewalk?" She asked setting her bag down.
She walked over and felt Lia's forehead. "You're burning up. Lia? What is going on?"
Lia smiled. "I just went downtown to sing. I had to. I haven't sang in so long. I just felt off." She said.
Lana ran her hands through her hair. "Lia I'm sorry I forgot your birthday."
Lia's smile fell. "Is not the first time."