Nothing

Lia woke up to bright lights. She raised her thin hand to shield her eyes. "W-what-"
"You collapsed. You scared your mother to death."
Lia looked to the familiar voice. "Jimin."
He smiled. "It's good to see you're awake."
Lia looked around. Lana was sleep in the chair next to hers. Yoongi stood in the corner of the room.
"The others were not aloud in here. Only three people at a time." Jimin said. 
        Lia pulled herself up. Her head spun.
   Yoongi took a step with concern on his face.
      Jimin held up his hand. "She's okay." He said to him.
    Lia looked at Yoongi. He relaxed a little.
    Jimin smiled. "He's always worried about everyone."
    Lia nodded. "I don't even know you." She said to Yoongi.
    He walked next to Jimin. "You're friends with Jimin. There for I will worry."
    Lia frowned. "Why?"
    He looked at Jimin. "Because I care about people."
    Jimin smiled. "He's too nice for his own good."
Lana started to wake up. "Lia?"
Lia looked over. "Hi mom."
Lana stretched. "How do you feel? The doctor said you passed out from a head injury. You should be able to go home today though."
Lia nodded. "My head hurts but I'm okay."
Lana nodded. "They want to speak to you privately."
Lia's eyes widened. "No. I don't want to talk to them."
Lana straighten up. "Okay! Okay that's okay you don't have to talk to them."
     Lia relaxed slightly. Lana sat up and touched Lia's hand softly. Lia looked at the people in the room. She had caused all this trouble.

     Lia looked at her room. She was alone in the room. That's terrified her to no end. She didn't want to be alone. Not after what has happened.
Bex, Jen, Jared, Colin, Ginny, and Josh had gone back to their hotel to get some rest. Jimin and Yoogni were downstairs talking with Lana. Lia looked at her phone. She had quite a few notifications.
"Hey! You ditched the performance! You were Ariel!"
"The teacher is going to kill you."
"Why did you miss the show? I thought you had the lead."
"You didn't have what it took to be in the performance. I'm so glad you didn't show. I got your role."
Lia sighed and set her phone down. She has forgotten all about her performance.
"Lia? Mrs. Lola is here to see you." Lana said appearing in her doorway.
Lia jumped, startled, and winced. "You scared me. I'll be down there soon."
Lana looked at her with worry in her eyes. "Okay." Lana walked away.
Mrs. Lola was the instructor for Drama. Lia stood up and walked to the door. She had stood up too fast and her vision blurred. She grabbed the door frame and paused.
"Lia? Are you okay?" Fred asked walking out of his room.
Lia nodded and closed her eyes for a second. "I'm okay."
Fred walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist and helped her downstairs.
Mrs. Lola sat on the couch.
Lia looked up at her. "Hey." She said softly.
Mrs. Lola stood up. "I was worried. You don't miss anything drama. So when you didn't show up for the performance I got worried."
   Lia nodded. "I'm very sorry about that."
     Mrs. Lola shook her head. "Don't be. Lana explained it to me. I'm very sorry by the way. I hope I will see you back in our meetings very soon. The one act is coming up. Will you be auditioning?" 
    Lia looked at Lana who shook her head no.
  Mrs. Lola didn't see her mother do so.
    Lia smiled. "Of course I will."
   Lana shot a glare at her.
      Mrs. Lola clapped her hands. "Good. I'm glad to see you're okay. I'll see you at school very soon." She hugged Lia gently and walked to the door. "Bye Lia."
    Lia waved and sunk into the couch when her teacher left.
    Lana crossed her arms. "You will not be performing in anything until further notice."
    Lia frowned. "Why not? You perform."
   "And I'm an adult." Lana snapped. "You are going to focus on getting better. Nothing else."
     "That's not fair!" Lia snapped and stood up. Her mind started to swim.
"Life's not fair!" Lana snapped.
Lia stood up and ran out of the front door. Nothing would stop her from performing. Not even her own Mother.