1. Clubs

Madison's POV
I hate Clubs! I hate partying! I hate dancing on the floor drunk! I hate men! I hate EVERYTHING!!

Well isn't it a common reaction from a girl who is suffering from a heart breaking breakup!

Huh! Really madi!? You did not even liked him!

No I did! I loved him. David Young. My life. My boyfriend. He broke up with me saying that he isn't interested in me anymore! He said that I've changed. I'm not the same person anymore.

Well, tell that bastard that you changed yourself for him.

Yeah babe. I left everything that I loved. Partying, drinks, Clubs etc. Etc. Just for him. He said that he's a practical man and wasting his money, time and mind in a nightclub is not a good decision.

So thats why today I've decided that I'll do everything that I did before. I'll prove him wrong and be the old Madi that I was.

Yess there Goes my girl!

I've changed in a hot one peice and showcased all my curves. I looked at myself in the mirror. Woahh I'm actually really hot.

I thought Don't flatter yourself too much!

Oh come on. The Person who did this is no more with me so I have to pamper myself.

Umm correction! You pampered him madi. He did not!

Oh shut up! I have to go to the club. Don't spoil my mood. I just took my car keys and drove off to the Club.

Tons of people in lines waiting for their turn to come. But I had special passes to go in. Actually, my best friend Jaxon invited me today. He's the owner of this club. We became friends when I shifted to Cali.

He asked me why I was Sad and I told him everything about the breakup so he gave me free entry passes and invited me to have some fun.

Oh oh madi! You were the one to tell everything. He wasn't even asking. And being a concerned and loving friend he invited you.

Whatever!

I went in and saw many people on the dance floor. They were all having fun. I was feeling good. While waiting for my bestie to arrive I ordered some vodka shots.

Suddenly a voice interrupted me. "why am I seeing such a sexy lady alone?" I turned around saw the most handsome man in the world. A Greek God. I've never seen someone so gorgeous.

>>You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
Cause look at your face
You're gorgeous......

Stop singing!

He leaned in. His face was inches away from mine. Then in a very sensual voice he said "I know I'm really hot!" I suddenly was brought back to reality.

What a douche is he?!

For the first time I'm agreeing with you mind! He's so arrogant. I raised one eyebrow and said, "well I don't wanna get burned, so just stay away" I pushed him away lightly.

He laughed. Oh my my his laugh.

Stop drooling madi! Don't fall for his charms.

Yeah right! He picked up his wine glass and said "feisty. I like it. By the way what's your name?" I rolled my eyes and said "Madison"

He smiled. Oh my my his smile!

Madii! Stop drooling.

Oh yeah correct! He said "well hello I'm Ethan. Ethan Brown" I raised my eyebrows and asked "did I ask your stupid name! I'm not interested in you can't you see. Oh sorry I forgot im talking to a blind person!"

I flipped my hair and turned around. He said with a irritated Expresion, "hey Madison! You should control your stubbornness. It would only lead you to problems"

"First control your arrogant behaviour! Then I'll think about changing mine!" I tuned around

"What the hell!" I heard him say. I smiled. Yeah I pissed him off.

That's my girl! Yo madii.

After some time my friend appeared out of the blues. "you're late Jax! I've been waiting for you" I said with frustration. "oh my sugar plum I'm very sorry. Actually I was stuck in traffic that's why"

I turned away. "so today my barbie will not talk to me. Hmm" I felt bad. I don't like seeing my friends sad or upset. His face bent down.

Oh oh madii! Come on its not fair. Talk to him. Make him smile.

Yes I should. I cupped his face and said "I'm sorry, actually I got into a little fight with someone that's why my mood is not good" his eyes widened in anger.

"what! Who was it! Tell me. I'll rip off his head" even when he's angry his dimples always take away my heart and make me smile. I laughed and pinched his cheeks and said "it's okay bro. He's gone and you know what! I pissed him off"

His eyes widened and we both laughed. After that we just danced and got drunk. My another best friend lush wasn't with us today.

Yes LUSH, even I love her Name too much. Just like her name she's a lavish person. Everything she has or she does is very expensive.

But nowadays she says that she has fallen in 'LOVE' with someone

Yeah love! Bullshit!

You're right! It's all bullshit. But what can I do. Being her best friend I have to support her. She wasn't able to come today because of that stupid!

Madi don't say like that. Come on you have to support your friend.

Hmm you're right. I should support their relationship. Maybe in future he'll be my brother in law. Well right now I'm just focusing on me being freed up from a relationship that was worthless being into.

I'm happy, very happy that he broke up with me.

Yeah! That's my girl.

---------------------------------

After party was over...

We had so much fun. Yeah I was drinking but in limit. Cause I have to go home that too alone. Even David taught me not to drink too much.

You're again thinking about him!

Oh no no! But still it's a good habit. So now I am heading home. Jax was drunk and now I have to leave him home.

Whenever I leave him home his sister says 'again, he's gone mad and I wanna give him a slap!'

She says that may he get drunk everyday and you get him home. It'll be a good reason for you to come home.

She's so adorable!

Today you're saying everything correct mind. I'm so agreeing with you on everything.

I always say everything correct. It's you who doesn't listen. Haha

Ha! Very funny. Well leave it I have to go home and leave this stupid also. I was about to move out when I heard that arrogant bastard again.

A girl was sitting on his lap and he was kissing her on her neck. Just some moments ago he was hitting on me and now he's with another girl. Playboy!

So how was it? I hope you like it.

Thank you for coming and reading my story.

Hope you all have an amazing day ahead.

Vote and comment.

:)