7. revenge

Ethan's POV
Finally she's in my control. I can take my revenge. Even though I knew the whole thing but still it's my duty to take revenge on her
Duty! Seriously Ethan?!

I was busy with my work when Madison came in with a cup of coffee.
Time to play a little!

She placed the cup of coffee on my table and stood straight. I made a straight face and raised one of my eyebrow.

"what are you?" I said with a straight face.

"human! What else?" she said with an annoyed expression.

"oh! Thanks for correcting. Other wise all this time I was thinking that you're some sort of wild animal!" I said sarcastically.

"what The actual.." she said but I cut her off in the Middle

"Wait! Jokes apart. What are you here?" I said

"employee?" she said it more like a question.

"bingo! So as an employee, don't you think that you should knock and then enter your boss' office?" I asked placing my hand under my chin.

She looked down in confusion.

"well you need to learn basic manners I suppose. So for that take this coffee and go out. Then knock the door and ask to come in" I gave her the instruction.

"and If you don't want to do it, then, please move out and get your resignation letter on my table!" I said.

She got really angry and frustrated by this. It felt so amazing troubling her. I'm not this mean always but seeing Madison getting mad is the best feeling in the world.

I still maintained my straight face. She picked up the coffee cup and went out. I bit my finger Controlling my laugh.

She then knocked on my door twice and I said "come in"

She then came in and placed the coffee on my table. I gave a satisfactory smile. Then I picked up the coffee cup and tasted the coffee. It tasted awful.

No milk, too much coffee and water. I puked it out and stood up from my chair angrily. She got scared and her eyes became wide.

"what a horrible coffee is this?" I shouted.

"it's the way I used to make for Mr. Brandon sir as well" she said in a low scared voice

"who are you working for right now?! I want a coffee with more milk, less water and coffee! Now go get me a new coffee! NOW!" I said angrily.

She quickly went out scared. Woah! The expression she had on her face was priceless!

Since the time we've met I guess its the first time when she actually got scared from me. Otherwise she's always running after me like a wild animal.

After some time she came with the coffee. This time it was really good. No doubt but she's really good at taking commands.
No wonder why dad likes her so much.

She then stood there silently with her head down. I looked at her and she saw me staring. She quickly moved her gaze away from me.

"are you gonna stand there and do nothing!" I said bluntly.

"but I already did all the work you gave" she said softly.
Oh I like her changing tone.

"oh! Okay! Then you can go and rest. I'll call when I need you!" I said and she moved out.

After a long day I was very tired. I did not see Madison the whole day.
Wonder what she's doing.

I wanted to have some fun so I texted her
Where are you? Meet me in my office right now.

She read the message and just in a few minutes a knock came on my door.
She's learning rules! Impressive.

I said "come in" and she entered. She looked really exhausted. What the hell was she doing all day?! I did not give her any work!

I eyebrows running towards each other and I said "what happened? You seem really exhausted"

She took a deep breath and said "nothing much!"

My right brow shot up and I said "oh really! Then why are you looking like a freaking tired pig" I said sarcastically.

I saw her mouth wide open in shock. She then said "you seriously have no manners! You really don't know how to talk to a women!"

I raised my eyebrows and said "oh then what should I say?"

"I'm a girl and I deserve compliments" she said defending herself.

I chuckled "typical women! Well let me explain" I said getting up from my chair moving towards her.

"If a guy calls you hot, he's looking at your body. If he calls you pretty, he's looking at your face. And if he calls you beautiful, he's looking at your heart. BUT!" I said with great emphasis on every word.

"all of them wanna fuck you though" I competed my sentence and she widened her eyes even more!

Her reaction was priceless. She quickly moved out of the office saying "you're unbelievable Ethan! I freaking hate you!!!"

I laughed so badly!!! Really my belly was aching. I fell on the floor! Can't handle myself. She was so freaking annoyed.

Godddd she's amazing at giving reactions. Really I love to make her mad and angry always.

I really love her when she's mad!
Aren't you loving her too much Ethan?!

Huh?!?!?!?!?

Hii guys! I know it's been long! I'm very very sorry though.
So how was this chapter?
Hope you like it
Vote and comment
And Yess!!!!!
Happy 200hundred reads guys! Love you all and thankyou for your support!!!!
See you
Bye bye