43. Kidnapped

Madison's POV
My phone rang, but still I was unable to move. Moving even a little, gave my body so much pain that I felt like staying still forever. My phone kept ringing and I kept fighting the battle to get up from my bed.

Lord why is it so hard?

Wait, hold on! My bed? I was at a party last night. Right? And I do not remember coming back home. How did I reach in my bed?

I suddenly got up as the anxiety that took over me was much more than the pain I felt. I struggled like an old woman with back and joint pain.

I feel like your old age is right around the corner, Madison.

Shut up!

The first thing I looked for was my phone. I got out of bed and saw not just my phone, but many things scattered on the floor as if a mini tornado came in my room last night.

Oh Lord! What happened?

I fumbling through the things finally reached my phone which was on the floor near my heels. I picked it up but my attention went towards my reflection in the mirror and trust me I had never been taken aback this bad, all my life.

My clothes were changed.

Suddenly my breath became uneasy and I fell on the couch behind me in shock. My eyes were on the mirror and I cursed for drinking so much.

Shit! I can't remember anything.

I felt a huge part of me signaling me to think that I did something I shouldn't have. But how can I get so irresponsible? Where was my brain last night?

My eyebrows were furrowed and I was trying to focus and remember even a little detail of what happened yesterday. I remember going to the club, when I saw Ethan's message I started drinking more even when Sasha and Lush stopped me.

Ethan.

The sea of guilt was drowning all my pride. A sudden fear and anxiety made a weird sensation in my stomach. It hinted that I may have screwed up really bad this time.

I made my hands go up in my hair, thinking of what should I do.

Why don't you call Sasha or Lush and ask what happened?

Yes! I was about to do that, by the way.

Oh really? When did your brain started working?

I just rolled my eyes at my insight.

I quickly called Sasha but her phone was switched off. Lord! When will she stop this habit of switching off her phone at night before going to sleeping? I shook my head and called Lush.

Luckily she picked it up in the third try.

"Good morning honey!" she said in her usual joyful tone.

"Lush, what happened last night?" I directly asked her as my tension was eating me inside.

"What about last night? It was your bachelor's party, what else?" she said as if I'm asking a very stupid question.

"I know that! I meant, did I, umm" I suddenly got so scared to ask her.

"Did I, you know, do something last night, besides getting drunk and dancing?" I asked with all the courage I had hoping to hear an answer I expected.

But everything doesn't always go in your way.

"Oh if you're asking about that guy, then I don't know?" she said.

"G-guy? What g-guy?" I asked as my voice stuttered.

"That handsome and tall lad you were dancing with" she said.