29. Hangout

Madison's POV
I came back to my senses when my phone started ringing. I quickly pushing him away, went towards my phone.

Why do I give in so easily?!

I mean he just pushed me against the wall and I was planning, him to take me that instant. Why does he have to be this attractive?

Can't he be a little ugly?

How can you expect someone to ignore his beautiful face even after knowing what kind of a play boy he is! I just don't understand?!

You just can't ignore him, no matter what!

But when I saw the screen, I smiled and picked up the phone. It was Jaxon.

"Hello baby!" I said in excitement.

I sensed Ethan coming near me, he gave me a death glare and then just stood there, not moving. But I moved away, going towards the exit.

"Madison! How are you?! All good?" Jaxon said happily.

"I'm good babe, how are you?! How's everyone?" I asked.

"Nothing, we're all fine. Haven't been able to go out for a party since you left. But Sasha has said in advance that, once you come back we are going out! And there's no other option" he said.

I chuckled and replied.

"Of course! I'll be with you"

"And, you're coming back tomorrow right?" he asked.

"Yeah I am. But I'll be tired tomorrow so please set the hangout for day after tomorrow" I said in a cute voice.

"umm! Okay done!" he said.

"Yes! I'll see you soon baby!" I said.

"You too cupcake! Bye" he said and then disconnected.

I threw the phone on the bed. As I turned around I met Ethan's angry eyes. I gave him a disgusted look and pushing him away went towards my dresses.

But he held my hand and pulled me to him.

"What was that?" he said, but I pushed him away.

"What was what?" I said without looking at him.

"Who was that 'baby' you were talking to?" he asked giving emphasis on baby.

"None of your business" I said picking up a dress and checking if it's looking good.

"What do you mean by that?!" he said angrily.

"What are you? Deaf? Didn't you hear what I said?!" I said sarcastically.

"That's not what I meant!" he said getting irritated.

"I don't care what you meant or what you think! Just get out now, I've to change" I said giving him a glare, pointing at the door.

He raised his left eyebrow and shook his said.

"Who are you to order me? I will not go out" he said crossing his arms.

I gnashed my teeth taking a deep breath.

"Are you going out or not?" I asked.

He again shook his head. I got angry and threw my dress on the bed. Then I crossed my arms too, like him.

"Fine then! I'll not go out with you" I said and his face suddenly changed, exhibiting a worried look.

"And trust me Ethan if I don't get ready soon, I'm not even going to step outside this room. Then you can cry all day, I won't even look at you" I said angrily.