4. Plan B

Madison's POV
He's a playboy, a fucking womanizer and I can't believe that I'm not able to prove it to my best friend.

Oh oh! It's okay love. Let's think of another plan. We'll do it this time.

I Know we'll do it. But the main problem is how? My mind was already was fussed when I got a call from, Sasha. Sasha is not just my colleague, but also a really close friend of me and Lush.

We've been friends for a long time and she's the most amazing girl you can be friends with. She's freaking stylish and hella sexy and most importantly she's an amazing human.

She's always supported me in every way. You can say a major reason of me being so careless is Sasha, because she handles almost everything, before even me worrying about it.

I picked up her call and said, trying to sound as cheerful as I could "Hello, Sash! How are you?"

"I'm fine dear. Just wanted to talk to you. You know I'm getting so bored without you in the office!" she sighed.

"It's okay baby! My holidays are about to get over, as you know. I'll join the office in maybe two or three days I suppose" I said scrunching my eyebrows together, thinking.

"I know. That's why I called you up to tell you a hot gossip" she said and I knew she had an interesting news.

"well I'm all ears darling. Tell me every single word of it" I said and she laughed continuing.

"Well, there's a gossip going on in the office that our CEO is retiring" she said

"Oh Good Lord! That's great!" I said.

"But, his son is going to be the next CEO!" she said. I felt as if she's giving a promotion ad for an upcoming Hollywood star.

"So what!? I'm sure, he'll be better than that old man atleast!" I said and I heard her chuckle.

"And, the most interesting thing. I've heard that this new CEO is fucking hot! He's like a Greek god. And everyone is already getting obsessed with him!" she said with excitement filled in her voice.

"Hmm! It'll be great I guess. Well being his PA, I'll get to spend more time with him! Like more than anyone" I said with a smirk on my face, flipping my hair trying to make her jealous.

"Yeah, you bitch!" She said and I laughed at her reaction.

"Well baby, I'll talk to you later. I have some work" I said as the thought of Lush's new boyfriend came in my head.

"Yeah bye, my love. See you soon!" She said and I smiled.

I kept the phone and stood heading to the kitchen. Again my phone started ringing.

Who the hell is it now!

I lazily picked up the phone and said "hello, Madison this side"

A few seconds later I heard someone chuckling. I got angry and was about to ask who it is but my brain interpreted it sooner.

It's him Madison, it's him! It's Ethan.

Yes definitely. Who else could it be?!

I groaned angrily "what is it?"

He said "Nothing, I just wanted to know how are you"

I rolled my eyes but he continued "So, did you decide how you gonna expose me?"

His laugh was taking on my nerves! It felt like he was making fun of me and I wasn't liking it at all.

"What is your problem?! Don't call me! I've got work to do so please just get lost!" I was not at all in a mood to fight with him. I was really very tired.