46. I'm Addicted To Her

Madison's POV
I was standing in front of the mirror, debating whether I should wear these underpants and his shirt or not. I picked up the shirt and took a whiff of it. Damn, they still have the pleasant fragrance of his cologne. I'm sure he purposely kept this shirt because he knows that I love his cologne.

Ugh! Bloody meanie Ethan!

Even though I cursed him but I still want to wear his shirt, moreover I don't have anything else to wear. And I'm definitely not leaving this room in just my under garments. I furrowed my eyebrows, sighing in frustration. I finally gave up and wore his shirt.

It was so soft and almost reached my mid thighs. I buttoning the shirt went downstairs as I was feeling a little hungry.

I reached the stairs and very luckily he was nowhere to be seen, again. I came down like this earlier today, to take food from the kitchen, I didn't want him to see me like this.

But now it's almost evening, although I have no interest in going downstairs but still I wanted to see what that brat is doing.

I stepped on the stairs and smiled, as I was taking advantage of his absence. I kept looking around and straightened up when I found he was not there. I clapped my hands in excitement but I suddenly heard a voice which scared me to my core.

"You're here" he said.

I looked around keeping my hand on my heart, trying to catch a breath. I was so frightened at him suddenly calling me out. My breath was already uneven when he came close to me and said in his deep sensual voice.

"You are sexy"

I smiled and didn't realize my cheeks were turning into a darker tint of red. He kept looking at me until his smirk changed to a chuckle.

"You look so cute when you blush" he said and pinched my cheeks lightly.

I came back to reality and pushed him away hiding my burning face. I then went towards the sofa and sat down; Ethan did the same, sitting right next to me. But instead of looking in front, he kept looking at me. I could sense him checking me out from the corner of my eye.

He folded his arms and didn't stop staring at me. It was getting awkward, because he was shamelessly looking at me, noticing each and every movement I made. I tolerated for a few more seconds until I sighed, giving up.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked not looking at him.

"Because I want to" he said smiling.

I let out an irritated chuckle and said "Seriously? That's your answer?"

"Yes, it is" he said.

"So, you're just going to do that? Stare at me like a creep"? I said even though he was looking so sexy and nothing close to a creep.

"Yes" he said smiling.

I thought he might stop staring soon but I sometimes forget how shameless he is.

"Ethan stop!" I said as his eyes were giving me tickles in my stomach and chills down my spine.

"What?" he asked looking genuinely surprised.

"Don't stare at me like that. I'll go back upstairs, I'm not even kidding right now" I said warning him.

"You're not even talking to me. What else do you want me to do?" he asked looking cute like a puppy, acting innocent.

"I mean, can't we do something else?" I asked.

"Well... we're alone and sitting so close to each other... you're half naked and I'm hor-" he said coming close to me.