9. unexpected

Madison's POV
I was in the kitchen cooking and he was staring at me. he's been staring at me for like 5 minutes already. He's making me nervous.

Although I'm focused on making my food but my stupid eyes tend to look at him every now and then.
Aren't you getting too effected by what he's doing.

No! I'm not! It's just that I don't like him staring at me too much it's making me uncomfortable. I looked at him but this time I noticed where he's actually looking.

His eyes were a little down from my face. I looked at myself and saw my exposed cleavage.
What the hell! Bloody pervert!

I stood up and covered up myself. He too drifted his eyes away. After some time the food was ready. I served it in the plate and gave it to him and Myself.
While eating he said "hmm! It's really tasty!"

"Thankyou" I said. Blushing.
Wait! Hold on! Why the hell am I blushing?!

I cleared my throat and stopped myself. We didn't really talk. After some time my and even his food got over. I went to the kitchen and started washing the dishes when he came from behind. He was so close that I could feel his breath fanning the nape of my neck.

He took the plate from me and said "should I?"

I gave him the plate and he smiled and started washing. I wish he was always this sweet to me. He looks really cute when he's smiling
Now you think he's cute?!

No! I mean yeah! I mean! Oh god!!!

I skipped those thoughts and soon he came out of the kitchen. Now the biggest question arised that where he'll sleep. This is a one bedroom apartment so there's no place for him.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't worry just give me a pillow and blanket and I'll comfortably sleep on this sofa right here!" he said sitting on it with a cute smile.

"oh. Okay. If you're not comfortable then you can sleep in my bedroom" I said.

Why the hell are you compromising?!

"no Madison. It's completely fine. I'll be good. Don't worry" he said reassuring.

He's so sweet! Why can't he be like this cute and sweet all the time?!

I quickly went upstairs and got a blanket and a pillow as he said and gave it to him.

"thankyou so much! Well good night" he said waving at me

"yeah good night. If you need anything don't hesitate to wake me up instead of roaming around at night" I said chuckling.

He too laughed and said "okay Ms. Madison" Then I just went upstairs to my bedroom.

I layed on my bed and closed my eyes, but I wasn't able to sleep. I was thinking about Ethan.

Is he asleep?
Is he comfortable?
Does he need anything?
Why are you thinking too much about him?!

Oh come on. He's my boss. And on top of it he's been sweet to me so it's my duty to take care of him as he's my guest.

I was unable to sleep with all these thoughts in my head. I turned over to the other side of my bed. I've never been so restless in my entire life!!

I stood up, because I can't freaking take it anymore. I want to see what he's doing. I tiptoed and went outside.

I slowly went downstairs and saw him sleeping comfortably. His hair were loosely hanging over his face. His eyes were closed and his breath was slow and steady.