33. The Night Out

Above picture shows Madison and Ethan's outfits.

Madison's POV
As planned by Sasha and Jaxon, we were going for the party. But today I wasn't going alone. I was going with him. Ethan, my boyfriend.

Some sort of fantasy starts emerging in my brain. Calling him my boyfriend, is so amazing. Does he feels the same?

I'm sure he does.

Well, I was getting ready and Ethan said that he'd pick me up soon. I looked at the clock, it was almost eight. Ethan must be coming. I fixed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a pink coloured two piece short dress. The top was tube shaped and it looked so sexy. My hair were open and my black coloured heels, enhanced the beauty of the dress.

Wow! I love the dress!

My lipstick was dark brick red colour. My favourite. The earrings occasionally touched my shoulder as they were long. I loved them.

Today I've chosen everything with a lot of care. It's my first time going with Ethan. Though I've gone out with him a lot of times, but today is different.

Today I'm not hanging out with him as a friend or as an assistant, but as his girlfriend. Girlfriend.

Do you know much I blush when I say that? Even his little thought makes me blush.

I was emersed in his thoughts, smiling, when suddenly the doorbell rang. I quickly went towards the door and when I opened it, I saw a man whom I'm head over heels in love with. Ethan.

He looked so dashing in his navy blue three piece suit. The first three buttons on his shirt were open, showing his collar bone.

Ooh La La! So sexy!

A smile was plastered on his lips and he looked at me. He looked so stunning and gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Don't know what did his parents do to make a masterpiece like him?

Probably had an amazing night togther!

Shut up!

I shook my head coming back to reality. I looked at Ethan and smiled.

"Let's go" I said.

But he didn't move, rather just stood there and kept staring. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my hand in front of his eyes. He came out of his thoughts and looked away, murmuring something.

"No no! Too sexy. Too sexy" he said like a little kid, making me laugh.

"Your face is freaking adorable, just like the rest of you" I said cupping his face.

Suddenly Ethan looked away, ignoring eye contact. I couldn't make out what was he trying to do, until I saw his red ears and realised he was trying to hide his burning face. He was blushing.

Freaking blushing! What more lovable will he get?

I smiled sarcastically and asked "Are you blushing?"

"What? No" he said as he turned his head towards me but didn't make eye contact.

"Woah! Did I just made the ever-stoic, hardcore, total badass Ethan Brown blush?" I said with a fake stunned look.

"N-no. It's umm. It's the cold" he said mixing up with words.

"Oh really? It's the cold. And not the 'Your face is freaking adorable, just like the rest of you'? Huh?" I asked him.

Till now, not just his ears or cheeks but his entire face turned red. He looked so damn cute!

Imma kiss him!