36. I Am Sorry

Madison's POV
Ethan had a hard time believing what I asked him. Of course he was more than shocked, but he finally agreed to it. Though he was totally not okay with the idea of apologising.

If you ask me, then of course it's a stupid idea to do this, but after seeing what Lush did, I realised, doing this is very necessary.

Just imagine, going out with Ethan and by chance meeting one of his exes. She would definitely create a scene. I don't want something like that to happen ever again.

I smiled recalling when he said 'Im doing this only for you. Otherwise I would never apologise to all those girls'

We were sitting together, ready to make the list. Without wasting much time, I asked him directly.

"How many girls have you slept with?"

Ethan's eyes almost came out. He was shocked and his cheeks were slowly heating up.

"Umm, well, if I include all the one night stands, flings and relationships, total is almost one hundred sixty- umm, almost two hundred" he said thinking deeply.

Of course, I should've been angry but seeing how innocently he was telling me everything, I couldn't resist to laugh.

"We can't go and say sorry to two hundred girls Madison! Come on, lets drop the plan" he said trying to convince me.

"No excuses Ethan! You will apologise to all of them" I said.

"But they are too many" he said whining like a kid.

"Are you scared of getting beaten up by them?" I asked controlling my laugh.

"Yes!" He said.

I looked at him with widened eyes and instantly realized what he said.

"No! I mean no! Why would I be scared? But think about it Madison. We can't go all the two hundred girls" he said.

I didn't want to agree, but he was correct. We can't travel to so many places. So I made a little different plan.

"What about apologising to only the girls you've dated? We'll exclude the flings and one night stands" I said.

He bit his lip thinking, and then soon agreed. After spending almost two hours, we finally made a list with seventy eight girls and we were ready to leave.

We couldn't really go and meet all the girls in one day so we decided to take a weeks holiday. It was a little difficult but our head office staff managed.

-----------------------------

We were in the car, in front of our first destination, which was a restaurant. I looked at the list and said.

"Gretchen Perry. She's the manager here, right?" I said and Ethan nodded.

I saw Ethan, he was nervous and clearly unwilling to even step out of the car. I made him look at me.

"Hey my baby. What happened?" I said cupping his face.

"What if she doesn't accept my apology? And what's the need to apologise? It's not like they hate me?" he said with a genuine unwillingness to do it.

"I'm not asking you to apologize because you broke their heart, maybe they were gold diggers. But, Ethan, look, I don't want to run into a girl, whom you've slept with and I don't want her to say anything to you. Just imagine if something, that happened that night, happens again. Do you know how embarrassing that is?" I said, trying to explain him.

"I really want you to just realise how weird that is! And for some reason, I'm making you do it because normal guys don't date so many girls" I said controlling in my laugh.