3. plan A

Ethan's POV
HOLY SHITT!! I was about to get caught! Oh man!

Lemme tell you one thing E, this girl is a pain in the ass! You need to be aware of her!

Yeah man! You're correct! She loves her friend too much and she'll definitely try to tell her everything.

By the way! Why are you dating Lush? You're not at all interested in her!

I know. But it was not like that! In the beginning I really loved her but now, it's a different case. She's becoming too obsessive with me. Her love is creating a boundary around me and I wanna be a free man!

Oh really! Then did you proposed to her?

It was a normal fling type situation. I thought it's Been long enough so why not date. You know like old times. But Lush became very serious about it.

So why don't you tell her? You know by not telling her all this you're doing a very wrong thing E!

And another reason is that Theodore likes her as well. I didn't know that. Of course why would I date a girl my brother likes?

And now I'm in a dilemma. I can't just go and tell her that I'm leaving her because my brother likes her?!

Umm correction Ethan. You don't like Lush anymore. Don't put it on Theo!

I know I'm doing wrong by not telling her! But if I tell her, I'll break her heart. She'll feel bad. I'm not able to gather strength to tell her that I want a breakup!

Yeah! But lemme tell you, by not telling her, you're doing no good!

I don't know what to do!?

Leave that E! First think how to stop her. That mad women!

Oh yeah. But I don't have a single clue what she is going to do!? I'm sure she won't try to talk to Lush because she won't listen to her! I've made that lane Clear. So what can she do?

Think like her! Just think that if you were on her place what would you do?

Ha! Think! That too, like her! Never! She's dumb!

E, she's not dumb! If she has the guts to do what she did today in the cafe. Then lemme tell you she's very brave and clever!

Hmm you're correct! But what she'll do?!

Maybe she can take out your fling history and tell Lush!

No no, lush already knows about that! I told her myself. I sighed.

E, she's such a nice girl. Why do you wanna leave her? But If you want a breakup with Lush, then, let this mad women do it. It'll make your work easy!

No no no! I'll breakup with Lush myself! Right now just help me figure out what that girl can do!

Umm! Hey E, you met her at the club right! And you lied that you weren't with a girl! Maybe she'll take out the camera footage and show it to Lush!

Yesss!!!!! Correct! That's the only thing that can prove me wrong. I need to erase that footage soon.

I quickly got ready and drove to the club. Being a club member, I very easily got the footage.

Well done E! Good job.

Thanks! Well I should leave fast. I was moving out when I saw Madison. Ohh shoot!! I covered my face with my hood and hid behind the pillar.

I saw her talking with the bodyguard but it was of no use, I already have deleted the footage.

After few minutes of arguing with that man she left.

Mission accomplished!
Madison - 0
Ethan - 1
Haha!!

-------------------------------------

Madison's POV
What the actual hell! He deleted the footage before even me coming here.

That prick is definitely very cunning!

How did that bastard got to know my plan! Is he spying on me?!

No, this can't be happening. I can't let him win cause this time my friend is the prize. I can't lose. Oh! what to do?!
I really need to do something. Suddenly my phone started buzzing. I took it out and saw messages from an unknown number.

Unknown number
Oh oh! Someone lost!
You need a better plan
Babe.
It's not that easy to
Win.

Ha it's him! It's definitely him! That bastard!!! If I see him again I'll kill him!

Me:
Don't be so happy!
I'll expose you very
Soon. You bastard!

WOMANIZER!:
No no! Don't swear.
It's okay. I know
You're kinda angry.
But you know what
You should get a habit
Of losing cause
Babe, I'm Ethan Brown
And I never lose!

Me
Shut up!

Whenever I see him and or talk to him, my blood starts to boil. He's a bastard!

So what, if he became the champion in this one. I'll make sure he'll lose in the other one. So Mr. Womaizer, be ready to be a loser for the first time in your life!

I know it's been way too long. But I'll try to update sooner!

I know it's a short and a boring chapter, but don't worry the upcoming chapters will become longer and more amazing.

Till then see you loves!

Vote and comment

:)