10. something strange

Ethan's POV
Next day I was practically thrown out of the house by Madison. She said she can't handle me anymore and I defending my pride left soon after.

But there was no way of me reaching home.
Shit!!! Again.

Again I was standing on the road like an idiot who's lost. Just when I was about to blind myself due to the direct sunlight entering my swollen eyes I saw my car coming.
Yeah it's mine! It has my name symbol on it!!
EB

My eyes were wide when I saw my bodyguard hurridly coming towards me with an umbrella in his hand. I was just looking at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

Only one question on my face which he was easily able to understand.

Where the hell were you all night?!

He came running and bowed his head down. I wanted to say something really bad but I did not have that much energy in me.

And ofcourse how can I scold him? Even if he did not pick me up last night at least he came searching for me in the morning.

It's like he first Gave me the wound and now himself applying ointment on it.

I sat in the car and the cool air condition made me feel tremendously comfortable. I could sleep in here all my life, I thought.

"so sir where to? Home or office?" he asked, waking me up from my almost half sleep.
Don't know why I'm so tired? I slept all night!
Maybe because of the couch.

"no let's go home I have to freshen up first" I said.

"you can get ready at the office sir. Mr. Brandon already sent your styling team there. They must be waiting for you" he said.

My dad knows if I'll come home I'd sleep again. Why does he have to be so damn smart all the fucking time?!

I made an irritated expression and we went to the office. We soon reached there.

The whole team jumped over me Making me try almost every outfit they had. They really treat me like a Gucci model. This is the reason why I don't like to dress up with them.

Soon I was made like a wax statue with tons of makeup. Yes, makeup as if it's my wedding or I am going somewhere. They really need to understand I am just going to be in my freaking office!

And at night I'll have pimples on my face due to this freaking chemicals applied on my skin. I was just too ridiculed by these people.

They all soon went away. Because dad sent these people so I can't really take all of this wax off till tonight.

Whole day went like that. Me walking like a mannequin statue with freed legs. The amount of uncomfortableness I was feeling!
Uncomfortableness! That's not even a word.

Come on! Catch emotions not words.

Madison was also busy. Everytime we made eye contact I just used narrow my eyes and she used to go away.

We didn't really talk the whole day, she was busy and I was too. It was only in the evening when something weird happened.

Madison was kinda disturbed. It felt as if she was trying to tell me something. Everytime she tried to come to me, someone used to interept us.

I was about to leave when I saw her with her confused expression. I couldn't take it anymore.

"what is it Madison?" I said bluntly looking at her.

"what?!" she said

"I Know you want to tell me something! It's written on your face. So just tell me quickly" I said.

She started playing with her fingers. Her head was down as if she's in deep thoughts.

I sighed and said "Madison do you want to tell me or not?"

"no. I mean yeah. Umm. So actually" she said and again took a pause.

She's really irritating me. I was too lazy to stand and wait for her to tell me what the thing is!

"you know what? I think it's nothing and I should go. So bye" I said and waved at her.

She held me by my arm stopping me and said "no. I mean wait. I'll tell you"

She took a deep breath and gulped her saliva. Then licked her lips.

"umm. I need a favour from you" she said

I just nodded my head and hummed.

"canyoubemyfakeboyfriendactuallybecause" she said all in one without a pause.

I shook my head cause I was unable to understand.

"hold on hold on! What the hell are you saying I'm not able to understand! Please say it a bit Slowly madison" I said

"umm can you be my fake boyfriend. Because of that conversation you had with David, my ex, he thinks you're my boyfriend" she said

But I cut her off in the Middle and said "hold on! He's your ex"

She nodded.
Shit! I thought he was her boyfriend.

"who saves their ex's name with a heart?!" I said annoyed

"actually I totally forgot to change it and umm. Wait! Did I ask you to touch my phone? It's your fault. Neither you would've picked up my call nor all of this would've happened!" she said rolling her eyes.

"oh so everything that's wrong in your life is because of me?!" I said

"of course you brainless creature! Seriously my life was so good until you came and spoilt everything!" she said angrily.

"oh really then get lost cause I'm not helping you!" I said moving out.

She again held me by my arm and said "oh no no no no. Please don't do that. I'll do anything you'll ask me to!" she said

I turned around with a smirk. My one eyebrow was up. I started moving towards her and in reflex she moved back.

"what ar-re you-u doing? S-stay back" she stuttered still moving back.

"you Said you'll do anything for me" I said

She was about to crash with the small lamp table behind her but I pulled her close to me. My hands were around her small waist and hers on my shoulder.

"come on, now give me a kiss on my lips!" I said pouting and closing my eyes.

I leaned forward but she pushed me away and said "oh my god. Get lost Ethan! you're horrible"

Then she quickly ran outside my office. I laughed loudly. She's an antique peice!

But Ethan will you help her?!
I mean will you become her fake boyfriend.

I don't know really. Maybe I will!

Hii!
Vote and comment.
Thankyou