40. Parent Meeting Pt.2

Ethan's POV
Can I just say this one more time, even though I've told you this thing like a hundred times now? Please!

I FREAKING LOVE MADISON!

I adore her, respect her, admire her and most importantly love her so much. I really underestimated love as being a silly feeling that doesn't stay for a long time.

But now I realise how deep and strong this feeling is.

She's my everything and she's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just can't thank her enough. And I promise to love her more and more everyday.

Today, after a long time, gathering all my courage, I'm taking Madison to meet my parents. Theodore said that a family lunch with Madison is a good idea to tell them about our marriage.

Yes, I know it sounds so unreal. I still can't digest the fact I'm going to marry the most beautiful woman I've ever met. A woman with whom I want to spend the rest of my life with.

When I told mom about this, she quickly agreed and got excited to meet her. I also told her that Madison's baby sister's name is also London, which became another reason for her being more excited to meet Madison.

I never knew that Madison's family would agree on us getting married. They didn't just agree but were so happy about this idea.

Her family actually loves me a lot and so does little London. She's like the smaller, more naughty and cuter version of Madison.

Madison told me that London said that she liked me as I was very handsome and probably has a crush on me. What more reason do I need to be happy?

I now, not just have a grown up, but also a little smaller version of Madison, who loves me.

She's just too adorable.

I was in the car going to pick up Madison and London for meeting my family. I quickly called Madison to come out as I was almost near her house.

I stopped in front of her parent's house and I saw Madison and London coming out. London was wearing a really beautiful short dress which made her look like a living barbie.

And then my eyes went to my barbie. She looked gorgeous as always. Her skin shined in the sunlight, just like her silky hair. She looked too stunning.

A smile emerged on her face when she saw me. I got out of the car and picked up little London, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Then I asked her to kiss me and she giggled cutely, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Then I made her sit in the car and quickly went to Madison and checked her out. She just kept staring at me and soon blushed when my eyes met hers.

Then I went towards the car door and said turning to her.

"Hey, Madison, I need you"

"For?" she asked.

"ever" I said and smiling. She blushed very hard and gave a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Trust me, we've to go to meet your parents and my baby sister is in the car, otherwise I had no hesitation in pushing on the back seat of the car" she said as she rubbed the lipstick mark, erasing it.

"Why?" I asked smirking, even when I knew the answer.

"You know why" she said and sat in the car. I smiled going to the driver's seat.

----------------------------------------

"How are you able to handle him?" mom asked Madison, as they were all making fun of me.

"He's the biggest troublesome" dad said shaking his head as he joined the conversation.

"Yeah I agree dad" Theodore said as he laughed.

Till this time I was really irritated, but one thing that kept me intact was the smile I saw on everyone's face. After a long time I saw this happiness being a guest in my family.

All because of Madison.

"Nobody loves me except for my London" I said as I picked her up, making her sit on my lap.

"London loves Ethan?" I asked her.

She nodded and then quickly hid her face in my chest as she was embarrassed by everyone looking at her.

"How much?" I asked.

"So much" she said giggling and everyone laughed.

"How much is so much?" I asked her smiling.

She thought for a few seconds and then said.

"Ten much" she said with innocence filled in her eyes.

I quickly hugged her giving her a kiss on her cheek. She's too adorable and cute. She hugged me back.

We told about our marriage to mom and dad. To my surprise dad was the one who gave me a hug saying that he agrees and that my choice is good. I was definitely taken aback as I didn't expect him to be so happy.

You know it seems like all the happiness I could ask for, has knocked on my door and I'm all the more happy to take them in. I can't believe how Madison is becoming not just my wife but even the reason of everyone's smile.

Everything was good and perfect. I still find it hard to believe how this girl changed my life. How, just a few months ago I hated her so much, I saw her as a trouble and now she's the best of everything I could ask for.

She smiled at me and I thought 'damn! I'm so in love with you'. Poetry was made to describe girls like her, because she's not just a normal girl, she's an angel on earth.

If someone asks me why I love her? I honestly don't have the answer for that.

Maybe it's the vibes she gives, maybe the smile she puts on my face, the way she makes me laugh when I'm talking to her, or maybe the fact that I think about her even when she's not around.

She's the one whom I don't mind losing my sleep over, the one whom I never get tired of talking to, and the one who constantly crosses my mind throughout the day.

It's so amazing that someone comes into your life and you expect nothing out of it, but then suddenly, you see them right in front of you as literally everything you ever needed.

People say that opposites attract but she's so damn similar to me. She's stubborn, arrogant sometimes mean, but all this seems so exciting because I found parts of myself in her.

Yes, in our relationship, the urge to kiss came much before love. But I now realize that intimacy is not purely physical. It's an act of connecting with someone so deeply, it feels like you can see through there soul. That you can't even imagine of leaving them ever.

She's something unexpected. I just can't say it enough, but I love her a lot, more than yesterday but not more than I'll do tomorrow.

Awwie cute chapter and the cute couple!

The story is about to come to end. I don't know about you people, but I'm going to miss them too much.

(╥﹏╥)

Well, I'll see you next week my lovely readers!

Bye bye.

Vote and comment.

:)