39. Parent meeting

Madison's POV
I was nervous and excited. Today me and Ethan were going to meet my parents. Of course I was hella scared. I just hope, everything to go well!

I already told my parents about us getting married. Yes! He proposed to me a few days ago and it was like a dream. How could I refuse or not accept the proposal from the real life hottest bachelor prince charming?

Trust me this was the title he gave to himself. It has nothing to do with me.

For me he's just Ethan.

Kidding! Yes he's my love but I'm never calling him with that title. It's weird. But Okay! Okay, I admit it's cute. Smh.

Well, moving on, I was in the car and we were just a few minutes to my parents' house. I got a message from mom asking me, when are we going to reach home, so I texted her.

Me:
We'll be there in 5-10 mins
:)

We soon reached the place and parked the car in the driveway. Ethan was going out when I stopped him, holding his hand. He looked back and saw the anxiety which covered, my entire face.

I licked my lips and said "I'm nervous, Ethan"

He looked at me and smiled, rubbing my hand. "It's going to be okay. I'll try my best to impress your parents"

I nodded and he kissed my forhead, cheering me up. We then got out of the car and went towards the front door. I took a deep breath and Ethan gave me little back rub, calming me down.

I was nervous about my parents liking Ethan or not, but I was more nervous about Ethan liking my family. Because my family is not a normal one, they're a group of weird poeple, but they're my people.

I rang the doorbell and someone unexpected opened the door. It was my grandma.

"Madison!" she said in excitement.

"NONA!" I said, bending a little to hug her. A huge grin emerged on my face, which was almost touching my ears.

I didn't expect her to be here. Maybe mom invited nona and papi, my grandfather.

I felt her loosened skin against my cheek and her weak hands rubbing my hair, a feeling of immense pleasure. She held me close and I didn't leave her for a few seconds. Then I got back and she cupped my face giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"You look beautiful, my child" she said in her weak voice, smiling.

"I missed you nona" I said not leaving her hands.

Suddenly her face reflected a little confused look. I followed her eyes and understood that she was looking at Ethan.

"Oh Nona! He's Ethan, my boyfriend" I said smiling and Ethan came forward bowing a bit for Nona.

"What? He's your brother? Your mother never told me about her son" she said as she misheard boyfriend as brother.

"No no Nona! Not brother, he's my boyfriend" I said correcting, but the doubtful look didn't leave Nona's face.

Ethan understood Nona's hearing problem and said.

"Nona, I'm Madison's boyfriend. Very nice to meet you" Ethan said pointing towards me, putting emphasis on each and every word.