1.

Roswell looks up at the Avenger Facility as she climbs out of the SHIELD issue car. She can't believe she's doing this. Everyone knows who the Avengers are. They saved the world. Yeah...well, she guesses now her brothers have as well. Only no one will ever know the things they've done to protect them. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

..............

Four Days Earlier: Roswell sits on the couch in Bobby's house, threadbare and old but more comfortable then anything else she's ever sat on. She's watching her hands, clenched tightly in her lap, nails digging into her flesh, her vision is blurry as she threatens to cry. Dean leans on his knees sat on the coffee table watching her. He's just told her that one of them men who have pretty much been her big brothers since she was 8 years old is gone and he's not coming back, she's heard this before of course, only the last time is was Bobby telling her that her 'brothers' were gone. She doesn't know how she is supposed to react any more. Scream. Shout. Cry. Run away. She's done it all before. So she doesn't do anything. She just....stares.

"Roz" Dean states reaching for her, she pulls away and stands moving away from him. He can see the hurt on her face. Things like this keep happening to her. Time and time again. One after another the people in her life keep leaving her. She touches her left arm, drawing her hand down her sleeve, tracing the long scar that marks her. "Roswell?" Dean asks standing. "Are you okay?" he asks, she wraps her arms around herself, clutching to her own shirt.

"I urm..." she whispers and looks down, Dean touches her shoulder and she jerks out of his touch, he lowers his hand and looks to her, begging for something because he needs her too. "I urm..." she closes her eyes and looks away swallowing the lump in her throat, a few tears roll down her cheek, but she ignores them. "What...now?" she asks looking to him. "What do we do now?"

"Well..,You could come with me" Dean offers. "I'm...I'm going to see Lisa" she shoots him a look. "Or you can stay with Bobby if you want" Dean offers looking to Bobby who nods. Roswell sighs and paces a little, she then turns to Dean.

"I want you to leave" she tells Dean. "I want you to leave and never come back"

"Roz" Dean begs stepping closer to her.

"Go live the life that Sam wanted you to live" she adds.

"What about you?" he asks.

"I'll just do what I always do" she answers. "I'll....exist" she shrugs "I'll...I'll be here" she assures him. She has no intention of actually staying with Bobby, not this time, she's sick of just sitting here and existing and waiting for them to come back, or to call her, just always waiting for them. Dean nods a little.

"Can I have a hug?" he asks her, lifting his arms slightly.

"No" she shakes her head and walks away, Dean watches her leave the room and lowers his arms.

"Give her time to process" Bobby tells Dean. "She's used to you boys leaving her now, she knows how to deal with this"

"We don't leave her" Dean argues.

"All you do is leave her" Bobby argues back. "You drop her off here or at a motel and you go off and hunt and she's left....alone. You give her far to little credit" Bobby leaves to find Roswell.

...................

Bobby hugs Roswell as she cries, he just lets her weep into his shirt, she's never taken bad news well, she is still just a kid deep down, and this is her family, and she keeps loosing them over and over and over again.

...................

Later: Dean drops his duffel on the doorway to the study, he looks to Roswell who sits by the window looking out the back of the house.