44.

Roswell drops a pile of books onto the counter, Loki shifts closer to her. She spreads them out and turns to the others.

"Okay, these are all the books on fae and spells I have" she offers. "If nothing here works then I know a guy we can call"

"Your dealer?" Bucky teases, she smirks and looks to him, he smirks back at her. Loki grabs a book.

"So...let's get looking," he tells her.

"Are we going to be of any help?" Steve asks.

"No" Loki answers. "You don't know what you are looking for and it would take too long to explain it to you" he opens the book, Roswell offers Steve an apologetic smile and shrug.

"Right well...we'll just wait" Steve offers moving to the couch. Bucky swings his arms a little and then joins him. Roswell grabs her own book to get started.

.........

Later: Roswell sits on the counter with a book open in her lap, Loki leans next to her reading another in front of him. They haven't found anything yet. Roswell closes her book and sighs, Loki looks up at her, she shakes her head.

"Nothing" she states. "There is nothing about trapping or summoning...." he glances down and then thinks.

"But there is a revelation spell" Loki offers looking down at the book in his hands. "It would undo it's cloaking..." Roswell nods.

"What about a locator spell too?" she asks him. "Uncloak them...locate them" Loki nods.

"Yes," he agrees enthusiastically. "Yes, that could work" Steve and Thor sit watching them as Bucky naps behind them. He got bored and distracted quick enough. It's not that this is boring but he can only watch people reading for so long before he starts to doze.

"What sort of fae is it anyway?" she asks.

"Sex" Loki answers, Roswell turns to him. Bucky raises an eyebrow, he's awake now.

"But you said it killed people" Steve points out, Loki nods and shoots him a look.

"It did....with sex" Loki counters.

"How can someone die from sex?" Roswell asks, Loki turns to look at her, stares at her a moment before smirking.

"Someone's not doing their job properly" Loki teases, Steve blushes a little as Bucky smirks. Steve shoots Bucky a look.

"He does fine" Roswell counters, Steve shoots her a look.

"Just fine?" he asks her. "I do better than fine" he argues, she raises an eyebrow. "I do better than fine, right?" he whispers to Roswell.

"It's so adorably humerus when humans fumble" Loki comments and then holds the book out to the redhead at his side, she takes it to look over the spell. "Do you have these ingredients?" Loki asks her, she hums looking over the spell.

....................

Roswell feels over a wall in her bedroom, her head cocked as she searches for what she wants. Loki drops onto Roswell's bed, Steve turns to him.

"Get up" Steve scolds Loki who smirks back at him. "Now" Steve adds. Roswell pushes on the panel and something clicks inside before the floorboards underneath open. She smiles back at Steve and Loki who stands from her bed. Roswell reaches into the floor and pulls out a duffel. Whilst she doesn't get weapons like her brothers she does have books and ingredients and items. She sets it down and unzips it, Loki grabs the book from the dresser. Steve peers down into the bag.

"Okay, so you like...herbs?" Steve asks, Roswell looks to him as Loki smirks. "I'm trying" Steve offers Roswell.

"I know" she assures him. "And I appreciate it" she steps closer to him. "I'll tell you anything you want to know," she tells him. "Once this thing is back in Loki's jar" Steve takes a breath and nods. He can understand that. It's dangerous. The longer they take....the more at risk everyone else is and the more at risk Loki is that Clint will find out he's here.