20.

Roswell stumbles a little kicking out of her shoes as she makes her way towards Steve's bedroom, rather then going back to her own, she finds she rather likes sleeping with him, just sleeping, he's warm, soft but hard, protective. She stumbles into the wall a little and then pushes open Steve's bedroom door, only to find it empty, she frowns a little.

"Hey" Bucky greets poking his head out of his bedroom, Roswell glances to him.

"Where's Steve?" she asks leaning against the wall to keep herself upright, her voice slurred with drink, it had been a fun night full of fruity cocktails and dancing.

"He got called out on some stealth mission" Bucky answers moving to help her.

"Oh" she breaths a little, he touches her waist and then lifts her arm around his shoulder, letting her lean against him. She hums a little. Bucky helps her into Steve's room and towards his bed.

"He left a note" he tells her. "Guessing you walked right past it" he keeps a hold of her waist as he turns her and sits her on Steve's bed. She hums a little. "You have fun?" he asks, she nods her head.

"Yes!" she tells him. "Nat kept getting these....pink drinks" she mumbles as he pulls one of Steve's shirts out of the draws and moves back to her. "They were fruity" Bucky smiles and stands in front of her.

"Can you get dressed yourself or....?" he stops as she nods her head.

"I can do it" she stands up, swinging where she stands, Bucky takes her arm to steady her while handing the shirt to her which she takes between her fingers. He turns away from her once he's sure she can stand on her own two feet, giving her privacy to change. She groans a little and Bucky bites his lower lip listening to her shuffle around, undressing. She groans again and then she touches his shoulder. But he senses something is not right.

"What's wrong?" he asks not turning around.

"I can't reach my zipper" she complains, Bucky closes his eyes and sighs, of course, of course she can't just do it herself so he doesn't have to see her like that. But oh no, no, her zipper gets stuck and now he has to help her. He turns to her and finds her watching him with hazy, drunk, doe eyes. And how can he say no.

"Alright" he whispers. "Turn around" she smiles victorious and turns, her back to him, he brushes her hair out of the way and takes the zip between his flesh fingers and pulls it down carefully, holding his breath as he reveals skin, this was a terrible idea. He should have just let her sleep in the stupid thing. He reaches up and sets his fingers into the straps pushes them down her arms before tugging the fabric down the rest of her body, he takes her arm and helps her stand from her dress, Roswell shivers slightly as his metal arm brushes against her waist. Bucky keeps her facing away from him, for his own sanity, he touches the back of her bra and sucks in a breath before snapping it open, she crosses her arms over her chest and pulls the fabric from her body. Bucky takes the shirt from her hand, untangling it from her bra before he sets the shirt over her shoulders, helping her get her arms through the right holes. She pulls the fabric together at the front and messily does up the buttons, some of them in the wrong holes but she doesn't care, Bucky uses his flesh hand to pull her hair out of the back of the shirt, letting it fan across her back. Whilst she finishes the buttons he gathers up her clothes and sets them in the desk chair. She moves to the side of bed and he joins her. Bucky opens up the blankets and Roswell climbs in, shuffling lightly to get comfy, Steve's shirt riding up to reveal the black lace panties underneath, Bucky quickly covers her again before he does something stupid. This is his best friends girlfriend, she's his friend.

"Thank you" she whispers softly taking his wrist in her hand. He gently cups her cheek before kissing the opposite one.

"Get some sleep" he tells her pulling back, she smiles warmly at him. She nods and snuggles into Steve's bed. Bucky leaves her alone closing the door behind him. He takes a steadying breath and heads back to his own room.