11.

Steve sets the two empty pizza boxes into the trash, Roswell had only had two slices and the rest was him. She'd been highly amused watching him shovel them away. He looks across to where she now sleeps on the couch, she'd struggled to stay awake once he moved onto the second pizza, so he let her fall asleep against his side, he's gently moved her to stand once he finished and she's curled up with her head on the arm of the chair. He smiles a little and then heads back over to her, to crouch in front of her.

"Roswell" he whisper touching her arm, she wakes and looks to him.

"I wasn't asleep" she mumbles yawning. He brushes her hair back and smirks.

"It's okay" he assures her before standing. "Go to bed" he tells her softly, she stretches slightly and then stands. He kisses her cheek. "Thank you for dinner" he tells her warmly.

"It sucked" she corrects, he chuckles and nods.

"Yeah, but you tried" he argues. "It's very much appreciated" he touches her arm. "Maybe next time you'll let me cook for you"

"You can cook?" she asks, he nods. "Why didn't you say before?" she argues weakly, he chuckles and shrugs.

"You kind of bossed me around, honey" he teases, she smirks a little and looks to him.

"Sorry" she whispers, he shakes his head and then kisses her softly before pulling back.

"Goodnight, Roswell" he whispers warmly, she smiles.

"G'night, Steve" she offers back and then heads upstairs, he smiles watching her before he heads out for his own apartment.

................

Steve lingers slightly in the doorway listening to Bucky and Roswell, he knew Bucky was having issues with his arm and he's kind of proud he went to Roswell for help, at least he went to someone for help rather then stewing like he usually does. Steve glances to the pair in the armoury, out of the way of everyone else. Roswell sits with her fingers inside Bucky's arm and is pulling a face, Bucky's eyes are on her, just watching her.

"You really should let Tony replace it" Roswell comments reattaching the wire to the link inside his arm, Bucky nods a little.

"Just...." Bucky sighs. "He's going to gloat" he mumbles, she chuckles and nods.

"Most likely" she agrees and twists two wires back together and looping them around the next port in his arm. "But it'll be better" she offers softly as she pulls her hands back, she then sets her fingers and lets herself feel the intricate metal in his arm. "Okay" she takes a breath and he nods.

"I trust you" he assures her, she nods and then starts to twist her fingers, the loose screws in his arm tightening, Steve watches amazed, because Bucky told her he trusts her and because he's watching her use her powers and because Bucky is letting her. "Keep going" he tells her, knowing she is going easy on him. She twists her hands again and the screws speed up, tightening faster.

"I don't want to over do it" she admits. "They might snap....I don't really use my powers"

"Practise makes perfect" Bucky comments, she smirks a little and wiggles her fingers.

"Okay, I think....I think that's it, I can't tighten it any more" she pulls her powers back and lowers her hand, Bucky tests his arm and then nods. "Please, go and see Tony about your new arm" she scolds slightly. "It might help" Bucky looks down and then nods. Steve backs away and leaves them alone. Bucky glances over his shoulder and then back to Roswell.

"I hear you and Steve did dinner" he offers, she nods a little.

"I tried to cook" she admits and then smirks. "Pretty sure if we'd eaten it, we would have ended up with food poisoning" Bucky smiles a little.