29.

A/N - THIS CHAPTER ENDED UP BEING TAMER THEN I FIRST IMAGINED SO YOU CAN HAVE IT ON HERE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE....ADULT AND ONLY ON AO3. 

Bucky's hand touches the dresser as Roswell moves to the centre of the room trying to take calming breaths. With shaky hands she fumbles with the bottom of her dress before she pulls it up and over her head, Bucky's breath catches as he watches her in the dresser mirror as she reveals her body to him. She's wearing a black lingerie set, lace and clean cut to show off her figure. His eyes find the tattoos decorating her body, the anti-possession one on her hip, the Egyptian symbol on the small of her back. She glances to him as he turns to face her. His eyes search hers as he approaches her, her eyes are wide, lust filled. He is looking for any hesitation, any sign that she's changed her mind. But she hasn't. Her eyes reflect back his own want and need and lust. He leans closer to her, brushing his nose over hers, letting his breath fan over her face, she closes her eyes and shudders.

"Bucky" she whispers and he moans at the sound on her tongue. Because he has never heard anyone say he name and sound that good before. He lunges forward, clutching to her face as he kisses her. She wraps her arms around his neck threading her fingers into his hair. He never, ever thought, neither of them did, that kissing one another would be this good. Yes, she was attracted to Bucky, yes, she felt affection for him, but she is with Steve so she's always pushed it down, ignored it. But now he's here and he's touching her and looking at her like that with those beautiful blue eyes. His hands move to her waist, warm skin under his cold metal hand as he curves it around her back, holding her to him as he moves her backwards towards the bed. She pulls away to catch his eye, halting their steps. She touches his shirt and moves to undo the buttons, he grabs her hands causing her to frown at him. "What's wrong?" she asks him. "Have you changed you mind?" he shakes his head, subconscious about his arm and his scars despite the face she's seen him without a shirt on before, there is something different about this time.

"My...scars" he admits. "...It's probably best I leave my shirt on"

"Really going to complain about scars to me?" she asks him touching her scarred arm. He lift his flesh hand to touch the tattoo covered jagged marks. She's just as scarred as he is and yet she bared herself to him without question. He smiles softly.

"No" he answers. "No, I'm not"

"Bucky, I've seen you topless before" she points out.

"I know" he agrees. "But this is different.....this is.....intimate" she reaches up and touches the top few buttons of his shirt before undoing them, just them, she then slides her hand inside of his shirt and across to the scars she knows he is worried about, her fingers touch the angry marks on his shoulder and he shudders, breath catching. Her free hand works on undoing the rest of the buttons on his shirt. "You're beautiful" he tells her softly, she shrugs and lifts her eyes to his. He brushes her hair back from her face gazing at her softly. She pushes his shirt over his shoulders and they both let it drop to the floor behind him. She strokes at his scar, letting her finger caress over the skin, he closes his eyes and just lets himself feel her touch as she works her fingers up and around his shoulder. Her touch is warm and soft and calms him in way, settles his soul. She leans closer to him and presses her lips to his chest. He moans as she works her way to his neck. Oh man, this is something else. How many nights he lay awake touching himself as he thought about something like this. And now it's happening. He threads his fingers through her hair and tugs her head back so he can meet her lips. Steve leans in the doorway watching them, his arms folded over his chest. He thought that on some level it would bother him, someone else touching his girlfriend, and he probably would if it was anyone other then Bucky. But watching Bucky's lips on hers is actually turning him on. It's.....it's exciting him. Steve pushes up off the door and walks towards the pair. He touches Bucky's shoulder and the former assassin pulls back to let Steve in, Roswell looks to Steve warmly, but that look is back in her eyes, that cautious and conflicted look. She's still worried about his reaction to all this, he claims, and has done many times, that he is opened minded when it comes to sex, but actually doing things is another thing entirely. He kisses Roswell softly and then pulls back.

"I want to watch" he admits, she raises an eyebrow at him. "I want to watch Bucky touch you" he adds glancing to Bucky and then back to Roswell. "That okay?" he asks her, she touches his arm and nods. "Buck?" Steve asks turning to Bucky.

"Yeah" he breaths softly. "I can do that" his eyes sparkle slightly with lust. Steve strokes Roswell's cheek and then grabs the back of the desk chair moving it into place, so he has a good view of the bed, Bucky touches Roswell's waist and they share a look. She pulls away first climbing onto the bed, Bucky swallows slightly watching her crawl up to the top before turning and sitting with her back to the headboard. Bucky hooks his fingers into the sides of his jeans and pushes them down his legs, stepping out of them before climbing onto the bed with Roswell. He thought it would feel weird, Steve being there, his best friend seeing him vulnerable and needy, but it adds to it, it adds a new level of thrill that has his skin trembling with anticipation and excitement. He wraps his fingers around Roswell's ankle before tugging her down the bed, pulling her beneath him, her legs settled on either side of his waist. He runs his flesh hand down along her thigh, his finger digging in slightly as he moans, her flesh is so warm and pliable in his hands. He nudges her jaw and kisses down to her neck, she turns her head and makes eye contact with Steve, who is slouched in his seat in the corner, his dark eyes are locked on them. Roswell moans and closes her eyes as Bucky drags his teeth over her flesh. Bucky lifts his head slightly moving to her ear. "Oh I'm going to enjoy this" he all but growls in her ear, his voice full of filthy promises.