13.

Steve walks with Roswell, his hand holding hers as they enter the gym, the last couple of weeks he's been gone on more missions, meaning she's been left alone with Bucky more and more, meaning Steve is more and more worried about her, because her point about needing to be trained keeps edging to the front of his mind, and he now knows she has a point. He stops in the centre of the room and turns to face her, placing his hands on her shoulders with a soft smile.

"So you know I've been thinking about you training" Steve offers, she nods. "And you were right...If something was to happen when we're not here and Bucky is in some way incapacitated, you cannot rely on your powers alone" he squeezes her hand softly. "This isn't going to be easy" he reminds her.

"I know" she assures him. "So are you going to train me?" she asks smirking up at him, he chuckles.

"No, not me" he smiles a little. "Natasha" he answers and then smirks. "Good luck" he kisses her softly and then leaves, Roswell opens her mouth and frowns.

"Why do I need luck?" she asks herself and looks up as Natasha enters the room smirking. "Oh" Roswell breaths.

"Ready to begin?" Natasha asks, Roswell nods a little.

....................

Roswell runs her tongue over her teeth and groans tasting blood. Steve wasn't wrong. This has not been easy. Natasha is a slave driver in training. Roswell pushes herself up onto her knees and coughs a little, splattering the matt with her own blood.

"I think you knocked out a tooth" Roswell complains reaching up to touch her teeth. Natasha moves to her and crouches lifting Roswell's chin.

"I did. Sorry. I got a great dentist that'll fix that right up....we can go now, that way I won't get into trouble with Steve, I promised I would be too hard on you" she helps Roswell stand. "Pretty sure breaking his girlfriends smile is gonna get me into trouble" Roswell looks down a little.

"Oh I don't think I'm his girlfriend" she mumbles.

"Oh, Sestra, you are" Natasha teases softly. "Just have to look at the way he looks at you, all gooey heart eyes" Roswell blushes. "I've never seen him look at anyone other then Bucky like that. You're his girlfriend" Natasha teases a little as they leave the room.

................

In his lab Tony smirks watching the footage of Natasha and Roswell fighting, he's not being pervy, he just came across it by accident when updating the system, that's a lie, he went looking for it when he heard the two women would be training. His eyes widen slightly seeing Roswell spit up blood. His mind working quickly.

"Oooo" he states watching the two women leave the gym, he is then moving, faster then he has ever moved in his entire life. He grabs a pipette and a slide and then leaves his lab.

...................

Steve looks up from where he and Bucky are watching tv and eating pizza, Roswell just walks into their apartment, they told her not to bother knocking months ago now, they don't care if she just wanders in, Bucky smiles seeing her.

"How'd it go?" Steve asks standing to greet her, she nods and smiles, no sign of her missing tooth.

"It was good....hard but I feel better for it" Steve moves to her and kisses her softly.

"Beer?" he asks her, she nods.

"Sounds perfect" she whispers. Steve kisses her forehead before moving to the kitchen.

"Grab some pizza before Bucky eats it all" Steve teases, Bucky shoots him a look.

"Urm who's the one who's already had 6 slices" Bucky points out, he looks to Roswell as she sits beside him. "I've had 2" he holds up two fingers and smirks, Steve shoots him a look back. Roswell takes a slice from the box and pulls her knees up onto the couch leaning against Bucky's side. He smiles as Steve walks over to them and hands Roswell a beer, she smiles up at him as he sits on her other side wrapping an arm around her and pulling her away from Bucky and into his side. Bucky looks disappointed but tries to hide it, he drinks from his own beer.