25.

A/N - IMPLIED AND REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, PUTTING THIS WARNING HERE, YOU KNOW, JUST IN CASE. ROSWELL AND STEVE DO GET NAKED BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.

Roswell tumbles into the bedroom first, Steve grabbing her shirt to keep her upright as he laughs, she chuckles and pulls him closer to kiss him. He backs them both up towards the bed, his lips on hers, his hands under her shirt on her waist. She'd been the one to start this. Touches at dinner. Whilst watching a movie with others. Winding him up and now she gets to watch him go.

"Steve" she moans pulling at his belt, Steve reaches between them and takes over, practically ripping the offending article from his jeans, before pushing the denim from his legs, they've barely hit the floor before he is unbuttoning her shirt pulling it from where the front was tucked into her shorts. He pushes her back onto the bed, tripping her slightly so she bounces, she laughs and sits up, he yanks at the backs of her thighs forcing her onto her back, she chuckles and pulls her shirt the rest of the way down her arms. Steve pulls his own shirt over his head before settling between her legs, his lips finding hers, his fingers travelling up along her waist to her ribs before dipping back down to unbutton her shorts, she helps him pull them down her legs, he throws the denim item across the room. They're both in their underwear now, Steve's lips find the space between her breasts as his arm slips around her back to unhook her bra. "Steve" she moans, pleading with him to hurry up. He leans back to pull her bra down her arms before delving back in, lips pressing to hers, his hands sliding along the flesh of her thighs pulling them around his waist before his finger link into her underwear and pulls them down her legs, they join the rest of her clothes on the floor. Steve reaches over and pulls open the side draw intending to take out a condom, his fingers reach around, knowing that they are in there somewhere, he groans against Roswell's lips and pulls back to have a look. "Hurry up" she scolds wiggling against him.

"There are none" he mumbles climbing off the bed to really look in the draw. "We have none left"

"What do you mean we have none left?" she asks, Steve pulls things out of the draw, looking under every other item.

"I don't get it, there was a whole pack in here yesterday" Roswell bites the inside of her lip to stop a smirk. Okay so....she went a little mean. She's hidden all the condoms. All of them. He leans up and rubs the back of his neck. "I'll see if Bucky has any" Steve mumbles pulling on his jeans and then heads out the room, Roswell clutches her stomach as she laughs to herself. Steve gets so serious when it comes to sex sometimes, watching that little frown over take his face is fascinating. She stretches and curls up waiting for him to return.

..................

It takes Steve longer then she thought to return, considering he was only going to ask Bucky. He's empty handed and pouting. Roswell leans up and raises an eyebrow at him in question.

"I asked everyone" he mumbles. "No one has any" he raises an eyebrow a little looking to her. Yeah she didn't just hide theirs either, she got everyone in on it. "Can we just...?"

"No" she answers. "No, we decided, no condom, no sex" she reminds him, Steve groans throwing his head back, he takes a deep breath and looks back to her.

"At least give me a blow job, I'm aching here, honey" he pleads, she laughs and shakes her head.

"No" she argues. "How is that fair on me? You get all the pleasure"

"I'll go down on you too" he tells her.

"Such a gentlemen" she teases, Steve falls face first onto the bed and lets out a groan. He eventually wiggles up the bed pulling the blankets over himself as he turns over onto his back, Roswell lays with her back to him, Steve has his eyes closed as he wills his erection away, his mind thinking about anything other then the beautiful woman at his side. He pauses slightly as something occurs to him, now the blood is heading for his brain and not to his lower regions. He looks to the back of her head.

"Is this because I took all your clothes?" he whispers into the dark room, her body shakes with her held in laughter before she is turning to him. "Because this is mean" he adds stroking her arm with the backs of his fingers.

"Ah, poor baby" she coos mockingly, he smirks a little though, showing that he's not really upset with her. "If you think you've earned your forgiveness there is a box under the bed" she kisses his cheek and then leans back raising an eyebrow when he doesn't move. He narrows his eyes a little.

"Is this another trick?" he asks her, she shakes her head.

"Of course not" she assures him, he raises an eyebrow and then climbs out of bed, kneeling on the floor to seek out the safe box of condoms under the bed, Roswell licks her lips slightly and brushes her hair out of her face. Steve picks one out of the box and then frowns.

"What the..." he whispers seeing a hole in the packet, Roswell smirks from her bed. He drops it and pulls another one from the pack, and another, and another. He stands and looks down at Roswell. "These all have holes in them" he points out.

"Do they?" she asks. "Shame" he flicks a packet at her face and it hits her on the forehead as she laughs, she picks it up and sets it aside before turning back to him. "In punishment for what you did to me this morning, we're not having sex tonight" she turns onto her side. "Take it like a man, deal with it and tomorrow everything will be back to normal" he climbs back into bed.

"Promise?" he asks her, she nods.

"I promise" she assures him. "I'm not really mad at you, just have to punish you" he smirks and gets comfy next to her. "Why did you do it?" she asks him.

"I thought you'd find it funny" he lies. "I am sorry if I upset you, that's not what I meant to come from it" she snuggles into his chest, letting him wrap his arms around her.

"Hmm" she mumbles against his skin. "It didn't upset me" she assures him. "Confused me but it didn't upset me" he kisses her head.

"Good" he whispers softly stroking her arm. "I won't do it again" he promises, she strokes his back and sighs softly, content. "I love you" he assures her. "I really do"

"I know" she counters pulling her head back to smile at him. "I love you too" he smiles and kisses her, pulling her closer to him. "Seriously" she starts pulling away. "We're not having sex tonight" he groans and drops his forehead to her shoulder, she chuckles softly.