24.

Bucky looks up hearing hurried footsteps towards where he stands in the kitchen, he spits out his coffee as Roswell appears in a towel, a cute little glare set on to her pretty face. Even angry she is beyond beautiful. He raises an eyebrow at her.

"Where is Steve?" she asks him trying to remain calm.

"I thought he was still in bed with you" Bucky answers. "Where are you clothes?" he asks her.

"That is the question, Bucky" she points out. "That is the very question I wish to ask Steve" Bucky's eyebrow raises higher. "He's taken all my clothes and even his shirts and I have nothing to wear" she holds tighter to her towel.

"Nothing?" he asks.

"Not even my underwear is safe" she points out. "Everything is gone..." She takes a breath.

"Want me to go across the hall and grab you something from your room?" Bucky asks setting his mug down, she relaxes and nods.

"Thank you" she tells him warmly adjusting her towel.

"Special request?" he asks her, she shakes her head.

"Just anything" she answers, he touches her arm as he passes her. "First thing you find" she asks of him.

"I got you covered" he assures her as he leaves, Roswell sighs and shakes her head. Steve is a dead man. Well he'll be a sex starved man. Yeah, she can do that to him for this. Put a lock down on the good stuff. She smirks to herself, a plan coming together. She heads back towards Steve's room.

............

Bucky returns to his apartment empty handed, and notes how silent it is, as if that doesn't raise his suspicions, he can usually always hear Roswell even when she's alone in one of the rooms. He frowns a little.

"Kitten?" Bucky shouts, Roswell appears at the top of the stairs mere moments later and raises an eyebrow at him. "He got them too"

"All of them?" she asks him.

"Yeah" she pulls a face, glaring at the air and he can see the cogs turning in her head and he knows Steve is really going to get it for this.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" she asks him softly. He nods and heads up the stairs towards her. "I'm sorry"

"Hey, it's not your fault" Bucky tells her.

"Right" she whispers. "It's Steve's" she corrects. "I'm going to kill him" Bucky smirks a little.

"Can I watch that fight?" Bucky asks, she smirks back at him.

"You'd think with it being so close to Valentine's day that he'd be trying to get in my good graces, not my bad ones" Bucky pauses slightly, sudden realisation hitting him like a freight train. Valentine's day. This is Steve's plan. Making it so Roswell has no clothes and has to turn to Bucky for help. Bucky is going to kill Steve too. For dangling Roswell like this. He feels bad for her too, she has no idea Steve is doing this to them for her. And he can't gauge how she would feel. He leads her into his room and he moves to the set of drawers where he keeps his shirts.

"Colour preference?" he asks her pulling open his draw, she shrugs and shakes her head.

"Dealer's choice" she answers looking around his room, the last time she was in here was the middle of the night, she was tipsy and it was dark. Bucky's colour scheme is darker then Steve's, more metallic too. Colder. Steve's room has personal items around, photos of him and Bucky, him and Sam; a few framed sketches, postcards he's collected from all over the world, some faded and vintage (Probably from back in the day).

"Here" Bucky hands her a deep red button up shirt, it's one of his favourites, he's not going to read more into that. She gives him a smile taking it from him. Bucky turns away only to find himself watching her reflection in the window in front of him. She drops the towel and his eyes widen, her bare back facing towards him but she turns slightly and he does get a glimpse of the side boob, Sam's word not Bucky's. And then she is pulling the shirt of her shoulders and Bucky forces himself to close his eyes. She's his friend. His best friend's girlfriend too. And he's a good man.

"You can turn around now" Roswell offers pulling her hair out of the back of his shirt. Bucky turns to her and looks over her in his shirt, and she has no right to look that good in it. Then he is suddenly across the room and crowding her, pushing her back against the wall with his presence. Roswell searches his eyes looking for an explanation. "Bucky?" she asks pushing against his chest, not too hard, just letting him know that he may be a little too close, his eyes search hers and he doesn't find he thought would be there, he expected fear, disgust maybe, but there is none, she is alarmed, rightly so, but she's looking up at him with soft eyes, concerned but warm, and she is starting to flush. "You okay?" she asks him. He relaxes a little, closes his eyes and presses his forehead to hers.

"Yeah" he answers before pulling away from her. "I'm fine" he assures her with a nods. "You?"

"Well I'm dressed now so yes" she answers smiling at him, he smiles back. Steve really is lucky with her and Bucky should have been a man about it and asked her out first. "Okay, I'm going to find Steve and I'm going to get my panties back" she turns and bounces out the room, Bucky chuckles and follows, he really does want to see this how this plays out.

...................

Bucky is surprised when Roswell laughs it off with Steve. She smirks and rolls her eyes fondly plucking at the shirt Steve is wearing, Steve just smirks back and leans down to kiss her. Roswell pulls back as Steve chuckles, running his fingers through his hair. Roswell glances to Bucky who raises an eyebrow at her, she winks back at him, Bucky smirks now knowing she's going for sweet, cold revenge. But it is also in that moment that Bucky changes his mind. Even if it's just one night, he wants to be with her. He wants to worship every inch of her. To show her how he makes her feel. He smiles warmly at her as she turns back to Steve who twirls her hair around his finger tugging her closer to him.

..................

Steve is drinking a beer in their apartment when Bucky drops next to him with his own beer, both of them settling their attention on the tv, some quiz show, Steve likes to think it helps with keeping his knowledge on the modern world sharp. Bucky doesn't care either way he likes how stupid people can be. Good to know some things never change. Bucky glances up as Roswell walks down the stairs, a little bounce in her step. She smiles seeing them both sat together, a smile that makes Bucky's heart do pathetic little flips, this woman has far too much control over his body for someone who he is not having sex with.....yet anyway.

"I'm going to get a drink with Nat" Roswell tells Steve pulling on her jacket.

"Okay" Steve tells her warmly, she leans closer and kisses him before leaning back. "I'll see you later" he adds, she smirks as she waves to Bucky, who waves back, then she is heading out. Bucky takes a long drink of his beer, working up his own courage to tell Steve. Lowering the bottle he takes a breath and turns to Steve who glances across over the top of his own bottle. "What?" he asks pulling it away from his lips. Bucky nods a little.

"Alright.....I'm in with this whole....Valentine's day thing" Bucky tells him, Steve smirks. "Now leave the poor girl alone" he teases, Steve chuckles slightly patting Bucky on the shoulder.