Chapter 30: Flavio Vargas

The next morning, I awoke snuggled between Luciano and Romano. But something was odd... another breath. Another heartbeat. I sat up, wide-awake. "F-FLAVIO?! What are you doing in our bed?!"

The blond-haired 2P sat up, sleepily rubbing his eyes. "Oh, morning Feli..."

"Get the fuck out, or the curl comes off." Luciano threatened, glaring at his naked brother. Flavio was very quick to jump out of bed and redress himself.

"Idiot." Romano sighed, already somewhat desensitized to his 2P's behavior.

"So~ Where are we?" There was a pregnant pause.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT MUCH?!" Luciano snapped, strangling his twin.

"So, how'd you sleep, fratello?" I turned towards Romano casually, as if my 2P wasn't in the process of murdering his 2P.

"Eh," He shrugged, "well enough. You?"

"I think it's the best night's sleep I've gotten in a while." I smiled.

Yeah, I'm actually feeling refreshed for once. Yang piped in, though I could tell he was paying more attention to the scuffle across the room.

It was a rather bruised Flavio, irritated Luciano, and resigned Romano that came down to breakfast with me that morning.

"Hey guys~ Look who's here!" I grinned, waving towards the blond.

"Oh, great. Another one? Will every damn nation show up? Well, let's just invite the whole bloody world, while we're at it!" England poured himself a cup of tea before adding alcohol.

"I don't get why you're the one who's irritated." America chimed in. "I mean, shouldn't it be Italy or Romano? It's their memories we're watching, not yours."

"Yes, but the more people that show up, the harder it is to encompass my magic around everyone for breaks. It'll drain me faster, which means we can't take as many of them. Unless, of course, you want me to pass out from magical exhaustion."

"So it drains you to keep this room up?" Canada asked in concern.

"No, not exactly. It drains me to call the room up, or expand it. It doesn't drain me once I've already summoned it and we're all already here."

"Well, sorry about showing up unannounced, and all that, but I'm glad I came in time for breakfast!" Flavio chirped happily, settling down with his plate at the table.

"Idiot." Luciano sighed as he, also settled down at the table.

I shared a knowing look with Romano. We both knew that Luciano was secretly glad his brother was here. He'd never admit it, but he was always worrying about his older twin.

"So where are we at in the timeline?" Flavio asked.

"Well, we're around the 1860's or so. Seeing as we're just after the Unification of Italy." I stated, taking another bite of my food.

It was a while later, after a few more scuffles from Luciano and Flavio, that we found ourselves back at the door. All right... I looked over at Yang, who I'd respectralized earlier. He sent me a confident smirk. "You'll be fine, Ying. These are the good memories, not the bad ones."

When we opened the door, we found ourselves in what appeared to be a warehouse.

"Where are we?" China asked, looking puzzled.

"Oh." I shared a look with my brother. "I think you should cover your ears."

"What? Why?" England asked, but Japan, America, Canada, South Korea, Luciano and Flavio all did as I asked. Of course, Romano did as well.