Chapter 39: Introductions

England gasped as he recognized the feel of the Ancient Magick. He couldn't quite place what it was, though.

The white faded to show Feliciano standing in the hallway of the Meeting Place again, as Alfred shot him a grin and dashed around the corner. A moment later, the door slammed shut, and I once again rubbed my ears in the familiar gesture, far too used to the scene and scenario by now.

Feliciano, on the other hand, stood there in shock for a moment, before he pulled out his cell phone.

"Hey, America?" I asked casually, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"What?"

"Do you remember that date I told you at the beginning of that whole mess?"

"Uhhh... August 15, right? Er... 12:30 in the afternoon?" He recalled.

"And what does the phone say?" I pointed to the phone that Feliciano was holding in his shaking hand.

It showed the date August 15, and the time of 7:24AM.

"Th-that's impossible!" France cried out. "That's already happened!"

"Exactly." I sent him a look.

"You..." England stared at me in shock. I held my Journal in my hands; the same one they'd just seen with Feliciano.

"This is my Journal." I stated. "Nobody touches it. " I warned.

"So... You traveled back in time?" Canada spoke up.

"Like I said earlier, England. Break time."

"R-right." He quickly called up the Break Room before anything else happened.

A moment later, the other 2Ps appeared in a flash of light, now in physical forms. The group included Jason A. Jones (2P America), Oliver Kirkland (2P England), Kuro Honda (2P Japan), Markus Williams (2P Canada), Louis Bonnefoy (2P France), and finally Klaus Beilschmidt (2P Prussia).

"Where's Germany, Spain, Russia, and China?" Luciano asked, raising an eyebrow. "Thought they'd come along, too."

"Che. We made them stay back to keep an eye on everyone. Comas, remember?" Kuro rolled his eyes. "We've been watching for a while."

"How long is a while?" America asked, curious.

"Long enough." Jason sent his 1P a glare.

"Since the World Wars." Markus spoke up as he walked casually towards the kitchen. "Hey, Mr. Invisible! Are you going to help me with lunch, or what?"

"I'm coming, you jerk." Canada glared as he headed into the kitchen to help his 2P.

"Great. I wasn't serious when I said to invite the whole bloody world." England sighed.

"Oh, cheer up, poppet~!" Oliver grinned. "Perhaps some cupcakes will help?" He skipped off towards the kitchen, and England shuddered.

"No... I think... I think I'll just stick with tea."

"Maybe introductions are in order." Luciano sighed. "Most of you haven't met most of us." He said, speaking to the 1Ps.

"Perhaps you're right." France winced, looking at his 2P.

"All right! 2Ps! Line up, we're going through introductions!" Luciano called out, and though some of them grumbled, they obeyed. I smirked. Luciano was the unofficial leader of the 2Ps, after all. Oliver would be, seeing as he's the strongest, but he honestly didn't care about it. So he let Luciano take the reigns.