Chapter 49: Odds and Evens

The next memory faded in to show Feli and the other 9 nations from the Original Group approaching the Mansion. I studied the scene, looking at Feliciano with a watchful gaze. He seemed fed up, and tired. Hmm... now which loop is this one?

Yao reached for the door handle, only for Feliciano to speak up. "Stop!" He cried, causing the others to look at him in surprise.

"Look, if you're scared, you can go home." Ludwig said gently.

"No! This is wrong! You shouldn't go inside! Please..." Feliciano shook his head violently, and with speed that was born of the Mansion's ordeals, he ran to stand between the nations and the Front Door. "Just go home!" He yelled, face set into an angry glare.

"I-Ita?" Gilbert took an involuntary step back in shock. "Wh-what's going on?"

"This is more than just being afraid..." Matthew muttered, but nobody heard him.

"What has gotten into you?!" Ludwig looked taken aback by his friend's actions.

"Please! Just forget all about this place, and go home!" Feliciano pressed.

"But... we're already here, surely we can just take a look around and then come back?" Francis suggested.

"As much as I hate to agree with the frog..." Arthur sounded conflicted. "Though this place does have an odd energy about it... Perhaps we should go home."

"What? After all the trouble we had to get here?" Gilbert complained.

"STOP IT!" Feli cut him off. "This place is cursed! You're human here! I know telling you now is hopeless... and there's no way you'd believe me... but I feel like I need to do something! I'm sick and tired of being a bystander in this mess! Especially when it's all my fault!" Tears ran down his face, as he shook his head. "You can't go inside... They'll kill you again."

"What on earth are you talking about?!" Kiku looked so confused and concerned. "Itary-kun... what's the matter?"

"What isn't the matter anymore?" He scoffed before shaking his head.

"Oh..." I blinked in realization. "This is Loop 884."

Romano choked on his spit... again. "You're going to give me a hernia..." He wheezed when he caught his breath. "Or an aneurism."

"Please don't kill my 1P..." Flavio looked at me. "I think it's fairly safe to assume that this Mansion thing won't be over for a while?"

Luciano and I shared twin snorts of amusement, while Yang laughed quietly to himself. Japan just looked at the questioning nations with pity. "You have no idea." He muttered.

"Wait! You mean Japan knows?!" Romano shrieked, causing the three of us—myself, Luciano and Yang—to cover our sensitive ears and send him a glare.

"Dick." Yang scowled.

"It's not his fault, you know." I defended him.

"Try to keep it down, would you?" Luciano twitched. "That goes for all of you. Our hearing is very sensitive. So if you yell from this point forward, we won't warn you before decking you." He glared.

"You mean if we get too loud, you're just gonna punch us?" Markus raised an eyebrow.

"Yep~" I chirped happily. "So please... Try to keep such things in mind, okay?"