Chapter 60: The Bleeding Effect

A/N: Hello everyone~! I'm BACK! :D Whooooo! I know it's been a while since I've updated, and the last chapter was kind of half-assed, but I'll go back and fix it later. ^^ I'm getting excited again, so I should be writing more for this story soon. (Also, Wow! 60 Chapters now!!!)

On the other hand, work has been dragging me through the cemetery lately. (Yes I totally made up that saying, but I think it fits how I feel.) Yesterday, due to a callout/sick coworker, I had to pull 4 hours of overtime. Meaning instead of working 10:30am-5pm, I ended up working 10:30am-10:30pm. Oof.

I would like to reiterate for those of you who missed the memo. I DO NOT ABANDON STORIES! EVER!! If HetaOni: Italy's Story wasn't proof of that, then I don't know what is.

Also also! I always love seeing fanart of my stories, so if you have any, please link or send it to me~! And if you want, I'll even put it as the chapter art for the websites that allow that. (and if anyone does a fan animation of my stories or game, I'll legit die of happiness)

Question for those of you who know my RPG, Between Two Worlds... would you like to see that incorporated into Memories of Old? Should I add that in?

Chapter 60: The Bleeding Effect

The memory started back up with Feliciano standing in the middle of the 2P town. He looked much more relaxed than he had the first time, and he quickly ducked into a nearby alleyway before scaling the side of the building, successfully avoiding Kuro's searching gaze.

He pulled out a small compact mirror from his pocket. "Luci? You there?"

A moment later, the familiar face of his 2P appeared. "Do you have to ask that every time? It's getting annoying."

"Sorry, sorry." Feli waived a hand in the air as he sat down, cross-legged on the roof.

"Are you ready?" Luci asked, glancing behind him. He was in one of the spare rooms in the Meeting Building. "I've finally gotten down Looping back to just after Alfred turns the corner, so he doesn't see me anymore."

"Well, I should hope so, after all these loops." Feli replied dryly.

"I'll ask again. Are you ready? I don't wanna fuck this up like last time." Luci twitched as Feli scowled.

"As I'll ever be. This stupid Bleeding Effect is so uncomfortable."

"Shut up, it's not like you haven't faced worse." Luci gave him a deadpan look.

"I think I'll hitch a ride with you this go-around, Ying." Yang popped up with a smirk next to Feli.

"Great, the annoyance is back. And here I was enjoying the peace and quiet." Feli sighed despondently.

"This is Loop 13,158 for me." I explained.

"Woah, wait! You'd been looping for each other for over 100 loops?!" America cried out, blinking in shock.

"I think it lasted about 300 loops, right?" I looked at Yang and Luciano.

"Yep! It was so entertaining, too!" Yang grinned.

"It was a nice change of pace... you know, after you got used to the actual change." Luciano mused.

"Hmm... I know what you mean. After so long of the same script, it really was refreshing to be around new people. It was certainly a challenge, too."

"Glad to know us dying on your watch 300 times is entertaining." Jason deadpanned as Markus elbowed him roughly in the ribs.

"Only yours, Jacie~" I sang with a grin, enjoying the vein I could see on his forehead.