Chapter 34: Under the Influence

The next scene faded in to show a very bored Feliciano sitting on the couch in Ludwig's house. "Japan's gone off to prepare more stuff for the war, and Germany's been a real ass lately." He muttered to himself, glaring at the office door.

Germany looked a little offended, but didn't say anything.

"I'm bored." Feliciano decided.

"I really hate it when you're bored." Romano shot me a glare.

"Oh? And why's that?" France asked, curious.

"Because he either becomes dangerous, or... dangerous."

"I'm not sure I follow."

"He means that Feli either becomes bloodthirsty, or he goes on a pranking spree." Flavio explained, somewhat nervously as he recalled the pranks I'd pulled on him.

"You prank?!" Prussia's eyes lit up, and Germany paled.

"Bitte... nein... please don't join forces, we'll never survive." Germany begged.

"Ve~ Don't worry, Germany!" I reassured him while covertly slipping Prussia my private (read: praking) phone number. Oh, the pranks we'll pull. I mentally grinned.

"Ah~ I miss Leo." Feli smiled, and the memory blurred like heat waves for a moment before it showed Feliciano standing in an alleyway.

"What the hell just happened?!" America spun around, trying to identify our location.

"Looks like this is a memory inside of a memory." England concluded.

"That's a headache." China corrected.

"Only because you're old." Japan chuckled.

"Would you let that drop?!" China glared.

"Iie. You aren't getting any younger, Chuugoku-san."

"Well neither are you!" China bit back.

"Come on, stop fighting, Da Ze!" South Korea pushed the two apart, sending them each a glare. "Why am I suddenly the adult in this situation?!"

I chuckled. It was always funny to watch Japan argue. "We're in Florence." I smirked, amused. "Sometime in the mid to late 1400's, I'd presume."

"You're late." Feli sent a mild glare towards a boy who looked to be in his late teens.

"Sorry~! I got a little caught up in some new artwork." He grinned, walking over to give Feli a hug. "So, who're we getting today?" He asked, a sudden spark of mischief in his eyes.

"Him." Feli pointed out an older man who looked rather snobbish. "He's been causing a lot of trouble around here, lately, and I think it's time we pay his due."

The boy smirked, quickly scaling the building behind them, Feliciano doing the same.

America whistled. "Dude, you climb like Assassin's Creed."

"Like what?" England blinked.

"It's a video game. You'd know if you kept up with the times, Old man!" America joked.

"Why I never!" England sniffed indignantly, causing Canada and America to laugh.

Feli and the kid hopped from roof to roof until they were positioned over the snobbish man who was currently harassing some poor sap. Feliciano picked up a bucket full of tree sap, and poured it all over the man, who cried out in shock, only to have the kid dump a bucket of shredded paper and chicken feathers all over him.